Season ticket renewals: 100 year old and Latics questions…

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Season ticket renewals: 100 year old and Latics questions…

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I just had a couple of questions…
First, my aunt is 100 next May. Having been jumping around like a teenager after the Grand Final last week she is still going strong (and is a huge fan of Jai Field, whom she finds “lovely to watch”), I am thinking of letting the club know, to see if they would make a fuss. Does that sound like a good idea? If so, does anyone know whom I should contact?
Second, I was ringing to renew the season tickets, and got through to a Latics woman. Given their decades of hostility towards us, I would rather not deal with them, and certainly hope they don’t benefit in any way from my money. Am I worrying unduly? Is there a dedicated Warriors number/department?
lucky 13

Re: Season ticket renewals: 100 year old and Latics questions…

Post by lucky 13 »

I would let them know it sounds like the thing the club would love and maybe local TV. You could message them through website email or someone on here nay have a contact?
We went through the corporate hospitality thing with my daughter for her birthday it was great!
As a side the players and staff was also spot on Toby King, Ethan Havard Jake Wardle Harvie Hill and Sam Powell and all involved in the hospitality was a credit to the club. They couldn't have done more to make her evening more special.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

You aren’t giving Latics money by buying your season ticket through the ticket office.

As to your Aunt ask our resident insider, Josie, to have a word with Rads who I am sure would be very keen to sort something out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:04 am You aren’t giving Latics money by buying your season ticket through the ticket office.

As to your Aunt ask our resident insider, Josie, to have a word with Rads who I am sure would be very keen to sort something out.
I’ve sent him a PM 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:05 am
DaveO wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:04 am You aren’t giving Latics money by buying your season ticket through the ticket office.

I’ve sent him a PM 😊
Oh, thank you! That’s so kind.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

On the subject of season ticket renewals . Anyone else getting an error sign saying that your season tickets have been either been sold to another customer on have been put on temporary hold . This ticketing site is really starting to Pi$$ me off big time now . Everytime we try to book sometime there is a drama . I know I could phone them but as I am a cantankerous old bugger I done see why I have to in this electronic age . Bin the Owen Farrell signing a buy a ticketing system that works methinks.
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Could say the same about the SL/RFL site too, EW.