England boss Shaun Wane names squad for Tonga series as Warrington Wolves, StvHelens & Wigan Warriors dominate

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Re: England boss Shaun Wane names squad for Tonga series as Warrington Wolves, StvHelens & Wigan Warriors dominate

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

His positional play is horrendous. Both kicks through the line and he is not even close.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: England boss Shaun Wane names squad for Tonga series as Warrington Wolves, StvHelens & Wigan Warriors dominate

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Smith and Lewis have been great.

Welbsy has been awful
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

I dont see the appeal for welsby, possibly the most overrated player in the league?
jobo

Post by jobo »

Disappointed with Moore. Tongans are messing around at every play the ball.

Needs to put them on a team warning and sin bin the next offender
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Smith has been great. Whitehead very good too. A damned good Test match.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Mikey Lewis' interview post game was great. Got a bit emotional but came across well. Bit of a shithouse on the pitch but always comes across well from what I've seen off the pitch. He played well apart from a couple of bits in defence.

And here comes welbsy getting an interview :?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

moto748 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:35 pm Smith has been great. Whitehead very good too. A damned good Test match.
Both teams look a little raw in terms of cohesion. I didn't expect England to win to be honest. Some really good players in the Tongan side, all with plenty of NRL experience. Good win with plenty to work on. I wouldn't want to see Williams come in for Lewis or Smith. I think that's a great half back combination
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Harry was my man of the match. To be fair to Welsby his pass for Johnstone’s try was world class, overall his performance was average though.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:46 pm Harry was my man of the match. To be fair to Welsby his pass for Johnstone’s try was world class, overall his performance was average though.
Yeah it was a good pass but if Johnstone didn't make the movement it just flies out into touch
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Just got home cracking game very even sides Tonga are a handful and they'll win a game or two at least