Nsemba 4 Year Deal

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Nsemba 4 Year Deal

Post by No straw damn us »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:30 pm
up the junction wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:27 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:38 pm

Thank you for explaining.
Well this just goes to show that shouldn’t believe everything we here .
Egg on face with this one
Wigan have just announced Sam Eseh's signing
Really surprised at the Eseh signing, as I said previously I was convinced he was going to Saints.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Stanfax wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 pm We've been down thus path before with such as Kibula and (further back and in a different position) Karl Pryce) but I really think Junior is different. He has the potential to be anything he wants if his mentality is equal to his obvious physicality and skill.
What path is that?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 am
Stanfax wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 pm We've been down thus path before with such as Kibula and (further back and in a different position) Karl Pryce) but I really think Junior is different. He has the potential to be anything he wants if his mentality is equal to his obvious physicality and skill.
What path is that?
I'm confused as well. Kibula played in one senior game for us. Their is literally no correlation between the two players
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

Just where there has been a lot of hope and expectation placed on a young individual trying to make his way in the sport, but ultimately failed to see it through. I hope and think Junior will be different. Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Stanfax wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:48 am Just where there has been a lot of hope and expectation placed on a young individual trying to make his way in the sport, but ultimately failed to see it through. I hope and think Junior will be different. Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.
There is no undue hope and expectation being placed on him. He’s done very well already but we have enough forwards not be making undue demands on him as a young player.

If there is an issue it will be whether he sees that contract out if the NRL come calling.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:59 am
Stanfax wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:48 am Just where there has been a lot of hope and expectation placed on a young individual trying to make his way in the sport, but ultimately failed to see it through. I hope and think Junior will be different. Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.
There is no undue hope and expectation being placed on him. He’s done very well already but we have enough forwards not be making undue demands on him as a young player.

If there is an issue it will be whether he sees that contract out if the NRL come calling.
Think Stanfax is replying to the post about Sami Kibula Dave 😊

Stanfax wrote: ↑Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:25 pm
We've been down thus path before with such as Kibula and (further back and in a different position) Karl Pryce) but I really think Junior is different. He has the potential to be anything he wants if his mentality is equal to his obvious physicality and skill.
by Blackpool_Pie » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:10 am
nathan_rugby wrote: ↑Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:41 am

Stanfax wrote: ↑Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:25 pm

We've been down thus path before with such as Kibula and (further back and in a different position) Karl Pryce) but I really think Junior is different. He has the potential to be anything he wants if his mentality is equal to his obvious physicality and skill.

What path is that?
I'm confused as well. Kibula played in one senior game for us. Their is literally no correlation between the two players
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

Thanks Josie!