New Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: New Kit

Post by ian.birchall »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:30 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:50 pm It all adds to our turnover and therefore our grading points. If you're not a true fan don't buy it and roll on grade-b! ;)
Rubbish Mike. You could use the money saved perhaps to actually buy match tickets and attend a match. You can only spend your money once and after the Club stop ripping us off, look at the price of children's shirts, we should be getting the next generation hooked.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:30 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:50 pm It all adds to our turnover and therefore our grading points. If you're not a true fan don't buy it and roll on grade-b! ;)
Rubbish Mike. You use the money saved perhaps to actually buy match tickets and attend a match.
Do both! Double the grading points! ;) ;)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I buy the the shirts no matter what the design/colour is but I do like a traditional Cherry’n’White shirt 🥰

Since Lockers retired I’ve had three different young players names on the back of my home shirt, and each one has left! Partington, KPP, Smithies!

I’m scared to death of moving Havard & Byrne up from the away & alternative shirts next season!! 😬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:05 pm I buy the the shirts no matter what the design/colour is but I do like a traditional Cherry’n’White shirt 🥰

Since Lockers retired I’ve had three different young players names on the back of my home shirt, and each one has left! Partington, KPP, Smithies!

I’m scared to death of moving Havard & Byrne up from the away & alternative shirts next season!! 😬
:lol: :lol:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:05 pm I buy the the shirts no matter what the design/colour is but I do like a traditional Cherry’n’White shirt 🥰

Can I suggest Welsby Josie? :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I'll no doubt buy the shirt but boy I do love my retro shirt from this season bought on a whim not seen a loss as of yet,the blue third kit was banished,doused in holy water and put away forever more that shirt for me never saw a win..it'll surface in years to come like Jumanji and cause all sorts of havoc I'm sure
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

My favourite shirt ever was the puma shirt in the 80s. We had one about 3 or 4 years ago that was derived from it.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:40 pm I'll no doubt buy the shirt but boy I do love my retro shirt from this season bought on a whim not seen a loss as of yet,the blue third kit was banished,doused in holy water and put away forever more that shirt for me never saw a win..it'll surface in years to come like Jumanji and cause all sorts of havoc I'm sure
😂😂
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:09 pm

Think you said this last time I spoke about names on my shirts 😂😂
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:21 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:09 pm

Think you said this last time I spoke about names on my shirts 😂😂
Sorry, how about Lees or Knowles?