Owen Farrell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Owen Farrell

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:18 am
willholt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:35 am Does anyone have an update on the Faz rumour? I assumed seeing he’s back at saracens it was a non starter but still seeing people saying it’s a done deal on twitter
Heard a deal will be announced 1st December, but I do hope this is not going to happen! 🙁
From where?

You're the first person to mention that across both forums I think.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:38 pm
willholt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:35 am Does anyone have an update on the Faz rumour? I assumed seeing he’s back at saracens it was a non starter but still seeing people saying it’s a done deal on twitter
Heard a deal will be announced 1st December, but I do hope this is not going to happen! 🙁
From where?

This a rumour mill & I was told this last Saturday it doesn’t matter from where or from who other than it is still a rumour!

I only use this forum!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:05 pm

From where?

This a rumour mill & I was told this last Saturday it doesn’t matter from where or from who other than it is still a rumour!

I only use this forum!
I am aware it’s the rumour mill but it was just a question since it’s the only mention of it I have seen anywhere.

No need to get touchy.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:42 pm

From where?

I only use this forum!
I am aware it’s the rumour mill but it was just a question since it’s the only mention of it I have seen anywhere.

No need to get touchy.
I’m not getting touchy. I was told on Saturday at the firework display. I’m just saying what I’ve been told.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Would you class the person who told you as a reliable source Josie?
I was told by someone within the club that Wigan and Danson have spoken to him.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

From where?

I only use this forum!

No need to get touchy.
No need to respond like that, if I may say so. Josie puts her heart and soul into our club and this forum. She deserves to be treated with respect.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:06 pm

I only use this forum!

No need to get touchy.
No need to respond like that, if I may say so. Josie puts her heart and soul into our club and this forum. She deserves to be treated with respect.
👍
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bobby-WRL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm Would you class the person who told you as a reliable source Josie?
Yes I would say that, but I’m starting to think I should keep things I’m told to myself again 😕
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Bobby-WRL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm Would you class the person who told you as a reliable source Josie?
I think Josie just said *an* announcement would be made, not what it was about. Could be unrelated.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Mike wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:33 am
I think Josie just said *an* announcement would be made, not what it was about. Could be unrelated.
She did say 'a deal will be announced' which sounds very much like Owen will be announced to have signed with us. Just a mix up I think