Season ticket prices compared for all 12 Super League clubs including Leeds Rhinos, Hull FC and St Helens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Season ticket prices compared for all 12 Super League clubs including Leeds Rhinos, Hull FC and St Helens

Post by josie andrews »

Most recruitment is now done and players at some clubs, including Leeds Rhinos, reported in to begin pre-season training this week. Off the field, it is a crucial time with season tickets now on sale.

So who comes out cheapest and where is membership most expensive? Here’s how prices for adult season passes/membership – not including hospitality – compare at the 12 top-flight clubs.

1. Castleford Tigers
Cheapest adult: £260 early bird, £285 full price. Most expensive adult: £293 early bird, £320 full price.

2. Catalans Dragons
Cheapest adult: 145 euros (£126). Most expensive adult 420 euros (£366).

3. Huddersfield Giants
Adult: £90 under-30s, £165 over-30s.

4. Hull FC
Cheapest adult: £165. Most expensive adult: £327 new members, £317 renewals.

5. Hull KR
Cheapest adult: £275. Most expensive adult: £325.

6. Leeds Rhinos
Cheapest adult: £200 early bird, £250 full price. Most expensive adult: £330 early bird, £380 full price.

7. Leigh Leopards
Cheapest adult: £300. Most expensive adult £336.

8. London Broncos
Adults: £199 early bird, £235 full price.

9. St Helens
Cheapest adult: £249 renewal, £291 new new. Most expensive adult: £339 renewal, £395 new.

10. Salford Red Devils
Cheapest adult: £220 early bird, £242 full price, £266.20 direct debit. Most expensive adult: £280 early bird, £308 full price, £338.80 direct debit.

11. Warrington Wolves
Cheapest adult: £260 early bird, £290 full price. Most expensive adult: £370 early bird, £410 full price.

12. Wigan Warriors
Cheapest adult: £227 renewal, £284 early bird, £316 full price. Most expensive adult: £251 renewal, £315 early bird, £375 full price.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... ns-4402633
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Season ticket prices compared for all 12 Super League clubs including Leeds Rhinos, Hull FC and St Helens

Post by josie andrews »

As you can see, it’s not done in the order of cheapest v most expensive, but in alphabetical order!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
First Try Tickle

Re: Season ticket prices compared for all 12 Super League clubs including Leeds Rhinos, Hull FC and St Helens

Post by First Try Tickle »

I went onto the website earlier to renew our season tickets and I was told I was in a queue for the website ticket office and I was number 22,652.

Things are looking good for next year.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:27 pm I went onto the website earlier to renew our season tickets and I was told I was in a queue for the website ticket office and I was number 22,652.

😂😂 but did you get through?? 🤔😉😉
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

He'll get back to you after Christmas...
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:56 pm
First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:27 pm I went onto the website earlier to renew our season tickets and I was told I was in a queue for the website ticket office and I was number 22,652.

😂😂 but did you get through?? 🤔😉😉
Yes Josie, all 3 renewed, £227 great value.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i've just seen the Hudds price

they want shooting over there if they wont buy season tickets. i know they had a relatively poor season last year, but have been there or there about for the last 10 years or so

i dont know what Ken Davey needs to do, to get the people of Hudds to watch them
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

the pieman wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:45 am i've just seen the Hudds price

they want shooting over there if they wont buy season tickets. i know they had a relatively poor season last year, but have been there or there about for the last 10 years or so

i dont know what Ken Davey needs to do, to get the people of Hudds to watch them
Instead of that cow bell get a bloody big cattle prod to round them up,insane their prices and shameful on the town that for that price they don't go in droves
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:53 am
the pieman wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:45 am i've just seen the Hudds price

Instead of that cow bell get a bloody big cattle prod to round them up,insane their prices and shameful on the town that for that price they don't go in droves
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know he's put some better deals on than these current prices and they still didnt come. He must be aiming for a min of 10k, but they just dont seem to bite and happy with low average crowds, topped up by good followings from Wigan, Saints, Hull, Hull KR
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Think it may have to do with a large cultural population of Huddersfield