Warriors Reveal 2024 Home & Away Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Warriors Reveal 2024 Home & Away Kit

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors and Kappa launch Home Kit for 2024 season.

New Principal Partner Greenmount Projects to feature on the front of the new shirt.

Home kits are available to order online only from 6pm today, with in-store purchases commencing from Tuesday 21 November.

Wigan Warriors and Technical Kit Partner Kappa are delighted to launch the new replica home kit for the 2024 Betfred Super League season.

The shirt boasts a more traditional cherry and white hoop design with a new twist and is also accompanied by the primary cherry shorts and socks. The four stars, denoting the Club’s World Club titles, appear on the trim of the right sleeve with the words ‘Ancient & Loyal’ on the trim of the left sleeve.

The new design features new Principal Partner Greenmount Projects on the front of the shirt with Smalley Decorators on the breast alongside the famous Kappa Omni logo and Wigan Warriors Club badge. KHD Brokk Hire Ltd appear on both collars with Cadena Global on the right sleeve and CRS on the left sleeve. The rear of the shirt features the logos of long-term kit partners Node4, Davanti Tyres and Steve Woods Ltd.

The 2024 replica shorts feature Loch Lomond Whiskies (adults only), Fase Group Ltd, LCS Pipework Ltd and FBW Engineering Ltd, whilst the socks will carry the logo of Pall Mall Carpets.

Replica home kits will be available to order online only from 6pm today, with orders despatched early next week. If ordered via Click and Collect, you will receive confirmation via email once your order is ready to be collected. The Club Store will be closed on Monday 20 November for stocking and will re-open for in-store sales from 10am-7pm on Tuesday 21 November.

Kits are available in all sizes from 0-12 months up to 8XL, with adult shirts priced at £52, junior shirts at £38 and mini-kits (including shorts and socks) priced at £42. Please note that personalised name and numbering is not currently available but shirts can be returned for printing at a later date.

Wigan Warriors Chief Executive, Kris Radlinski said: “As I mentioned when we announced the deal with Kappa, we have worked hard to create a really compelling product range for our players and fans. Both Men’s and Women’s players have been involved in the process from the beginning and we are delighted with the outcome.”

The Wigan Warriors 2024 Away shirt will be revealed later this evening.

Kappa size guide

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/11/ ... -home-kit/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Warriors Reveal 2024 Home Kit

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

6XL for me :oops:

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

You need to follow the link for the size conversions! All in metric measurements.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wow, bit of an anti climax that like, the logo looks really out of place imo
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I love a quirky away shirt :D !
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Warriors Reveal 2024 Away Kit

Wigan Warriors and Kappa launch Away Kit for 2024 season.

New Principal Partner Greenmount Projects to feature on the front of the new shirt.

Home and Away kits will be available online only at 6pm, with in-store purchases to commence from Tuesday 21 November.

Wigan Warriors and Technical Kit Partner Kappa are delighted to launch the new replica away kit for the 2024 Betfred Super League season.

The kit features a bold non-traditional colour palette consisting of azure and navy blue with a magenta trim.

As with the new home kit revealed earlier, the all-new design features new principal partner Greenmount Projects on the front of the shirt with Smalley Decorators on the breast alongside the famous Kappa Omni logo and Wigan Warriors Club badge. KHD Brokk Hire Ltd appear on both collars with Cadena Global on the right sleeve and CRS on the left sleeve. The rear of the shirt features the logos of long-term kit partners Node4, Davanti Tyres and Steve Woods Ltd.

The 2024 azure blue replica shorts feature Loch Lomond Whiskies (adults only), Fase Group Ltd, LCS Pipework Ltd and FBW Engineering Ltd whilst the socks will carry the logo of Pall Mall Carpets.

Replica home and away kits are available to order online only at 6pm, with orders despatched early next week. If ordered via Click and Collect, you will receive confirmation via email once your order is ready to be collected. The Club Store will be closed on Monday 20 November for stocking and will re-open for in-store sales from 10am-7pm on Tuesday 21 November.

Kits are available in all sizes from 0-12 months up to 8XL, with adult shirts priced at £52, junior shirts at £38 and mini kits (including shorts and socks) priced at £42. Please note that personalised name and numbering is not currently available, but shirts can be returned for printing at a later date

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/11/ ... -away-kit/
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Don't like the away kit far to much going on for me the home kit it's ok was expecting better but plenty of time for improvement.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Both shirts look OK, but I’m not convinced with the Incredible Hulk logo in the middle, but it’s money into the club I suppose.

No doubt I will be opening these on Christmas morning.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:34 pm Both shirts look OK, but I’m not convinced with the Incredible Hulk logo in the middle, but it’s money into the club I suppose.

No doubt I will be opening these on Christmas morning.
I hope to goodness that I am not, overall I am disappointed.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

medlocke wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:13 pm Wow, bit of an anti climax that like, I don't get the new sponsor, a company who's business it is reducing the need for transportation by providing live/work spaces onsite sponsoring a sports team who travels for 50% of their games, the logo looks really out of place imo
does it matter what the sponsor does or that they are putting money into the club? why does any business sponsor a team, to get their brand / name out there, so they've upped the anti from having a smaller spot on the shirt to the main club sponsor and its going to be everywhere at the minute and for the next 12 months