Warriors Reveal 2024 Home & Away Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrAlex

Re: Warriors Reveal 2024 Home & Away Kit

Post by MrAlex »

I've got a migraine after looking at the away shirt.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I actually like them both for once.Lets just leave it at that though as we dont need s third kit along with the training kits.The grandaughter is gonna fleece me
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

MrAlex wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:59 pm I've got a migraine after looking at the away shirt.
Its like one of those "magic eye" pictures.

Look at it long enough and you'll see a picture of Wellens* crying

* insert your chosen name here :)
medlocke

Re: Warriors Reveal 2024 Home Kit

Post by medlocke »

the pieman wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:59 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:13 pm Wow, bit of an anti climax that like, I don't get the new sponsor, a company who's business it is reducing the need for transportation by providing live/work spaces onsite sponsoring a sports team who travels for 50% of their games, the logo looks really out of place imo
does it matter what the sponsor does or that they are putting money into the club? why does any business sponsor a team, to get their brand / name out there, so they've upped the anti from having a smaller spot on the shirt to the main club sponsor and its going to be everywhere at the minute and for the next 12 months
Not really, I actually googled the wrong company lol, Green Point Projects :shock: , a local building company part owned by an ex player is ok by me, though would have been more happy with a household name like Heinz, but maybe we don't need big name sponsors now we are owned by a billionaire
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Home kit looks pretty good on first impression. I think the stars should be in a more prominant place though. Away kit is a bit much! We'll certainly stand out from who-ever we play with that on. :)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Unlike me to offer a contrary opinion (!), but I really like the away shirt and think the home shirts look like a tired copy from times past.

Everyone to their own.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Flash

Post by Flash »

Best range we've had in quite a while. The training gear in particular is top class.
endoman

Post by endoman »

I'd happily have both, but would need to try sizing. Both will sell, home is different enough from before that people will want it. No complaints.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Well I won't be getting one on account of the badge anyway, but purely visually the lack of symmetry on the home one offends my sense of balance.

The away one is clearly designed to interfere with the oppositions sense of spatial awareness, and based on what I can see it may well work!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Would love to know when the piccies were done as I would have thought the Aussies would be back home, Field has the remnants of a black eye. AI involved?