WCC

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: WCC

Post by ancientnloyal »

It’s not an issue
Buy
Or don’t buy
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:20 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:01 pm That’s a bit sh*t 💩 for season ticket holders & people who are disabled? That’s why I had to move my seat low down because I couldn’t use the steps anymore! 😠
You can have no complaints given what you said about the fuss the Latics fans made about beijing kicked out of their season ticket seats. ;)
I’m not bothered if I don’t get my own seat just as long as I can get a seat low down without steps. I’m not bothered if I don’t sit next to people I’m usually sat with, I’ll still see them before & after the game 😊

What about people in wheelchairs. And more to the point, what about those older fans who don’t use online ticketing?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Isn’t the game an RFL event so all the ticketing/hospitality arrangements are organised through them.
Heard hospitality not being sold by the club but the RFL, if that is fact or not ?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Site has crashed already!!!!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Trying to get tickets. Sites down :lol:
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Probably crashing becasue of all those 'non' season ticket holders getting onto the website first buying all the best seats
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

Piss up and brewery springs to mind (again) 🙄🤣
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:08 am Probably crashing becasue of all those 'non' season ticket holders getting onto the website first buying all the best seats
Yup. Guilty. Maybe we should stick to having 7k at the game instead of people like me who only go to around 15 games a season
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:05 am Trying to get tickets. Sites down :lol:
It had crashed at 9pm! What a balls up. All because of Penrith panthers wanted tickets sold this way!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well the website has crashed anyway. Not unexpected by me.

I got put in a ticketing queue, was redirected to the site which said no events available and so I came out of that and tried going back onto the main warriors site to try again and got an error 522.

An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to the web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something is hogging resources.