WCC

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WarriorWinger

Re: WCC

Post by WarriorWinger »

All the more reason to give priority to season ticket holders first, less traffic on the opening sale day and the website probably wouldn't have crashed
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Occasionally you can get into a queue of supposedly over 31000 people and then you get redirected to the site and it says no events available. A truly pathetic effort.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sent a message to Kris Radlinski

The most stupidest single way to sell these tickets IMO

Ticket office should have been able to sell tickets even if it was only by phone.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

Guys! Try wwrl.net/wcctickets 😊😊
Skemfoozie

Post by Skemfoozie »

Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:15 pm Isn’t the game an RFL event so all the ticketing/hospitality arrangements are organised through them.
Heard hospitality not being sold by the club but the RFL, if that is fact or not ?
It’s the club isn’t it nothing to do with the Rfl at all as I understand it
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Just as a note

Try using the link from twitter rather than through the club site direct. Worked for me got my usual seat
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

You need to use this link http://wwrl.net/wcctickets I got my regular season ticket seats 🙂 You will have to register (if you have not already) as it is not using your account at Wigan RL if you have one.
Skemfoozie

Post by Skemfoozie »

Got through on phone didn’t get my seat but next row up so happy enough got charge 4 quid extra I presume for the booking fee so be warned
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Straight through first time of asking @ 09:20 . Got to choose the seats I wanted (our usual seats) plus 3 extra for friends. No problems at all

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Skemfoozie wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:07 am Got through on phone didn’t get my seat but next row up so happy enough got charge 4 quid extra I presume for the booking fee so be warned
Just got thru’ on the phone and they confirmed ticket arrangements nothing to do with them, is an RFL event, in accordance with the Panthers requirements. Plus hospitality as well with prices 3x usual rates.