Being a Warrior

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Being a Warrior

Post by doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-5H3_9Eho

A good watch. Leeming comes over very well.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Being a Warrior

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Thanks for sharing that, thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of the lads look in good shape. Especially Leeming.

Hampshire and Leeming doing the best on the yoyo isn't a surprise. Whenever I've seen Rocky warming up or playing, he's always looked in really good condition.

It was good to see a very small snippet of peet coaching. The way he speaks just oozes authority and the way he singled out Sam Esseh for praise must have made him feel ten feet tall
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Leeming did come across very well and sounded like he can’t wait to get going in the famous cherry and white! Chan, walters, eseh looked in good shape and looked like they were enjoying themselves. All positive signs. Maybe reading too much into it but the only person who looked like he wasn’t enjoying it was Thompson . He had a face on him like mine when I’ve been waiting outside the changing rooms for the wife for the 15th time in the 12th shop. Fingers crossed he just doesn’t like running, if he does it on the pitch I will be happy enough with that. Looking forward to the new season.
mickali1

Post by mickali1 »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:20 pm Leeming did come across very well and sounded like he can’t wait to get going in the famous cherry and white! Chan, walters, eseh looked in good shape and looked like they were enjoying themselves. All positive signs. Maybe reading too much into it but the only person who looked like he wasn’t enjoying it was Thompson . He had a face on him like mine when I’ve been waiting outside the changing rooms for the wife for the 15th time in the 12th shop. Fingers crossed he just doesn’t like running, if he does it on the pitch I will be happy enough with that. Looking forward to the new season.
Thought the same about Thompson. Here's hoping it's just his natural demeanour :D .
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Good watch and yes thompson didnt look happy but its probably just camera timing.Mago looks fitter than ive ever seen him
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE