Squad numbers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Squad numbers

Post by medlocke »

If they got rid of the numbers there would be room for 4 or 5 more sponsors on the shirt
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

medlocke wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:26 am If they got rid of the numbers there would be room for 4 or 5 more sponsors on the shirt
:D
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

medlocke wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:26 am If they got rid of the numbers there would be room for 4 or 5 more sponsors on the shirt
I feel sorry for the poor guy who does the half time announcements, he always goes through the sponsors before the half time 'entertainment' at this rate the players will be coming back out for the second half before he has rymed them all off :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

WarriorWinger wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:50 pm
I feel sorry for the poor guy who does the half time announcements, he always goes through the sponsors before the half time 'entertainment' at this rate the players will be coming back out for the second half before he has rymed them all off :)
:lol: :lol:
boggart

Post by boggart »

When is the Warriors website going to be brought up-to-date with the new squad numbers? Its updated with news etc relatively often, so how hard can it be? Having made the big announcement, eventually, I would have thought it would be updated at the same time. Is the newly numbered kit ready for sale yet? There's Christmas present money out there waiting to be spent.
Flash

Post by Flash »

boggart wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:10 am When is the Warriors website going to be brought up-to-date with the new squad numbers? Its updated with news etc relatively often, so how hard can it be? Having made the big announcement, eventually, I would have thought it would be updated at the same time. Is the newly numbered kit ready for sale yet? There's Christmas present money out there waiting to be spent.
Got our little girl's "Smith 7" on her shirt tonight mate.
boggart

Post by boggart »

And why do you think that is? Massive intellect, innate superiority.....no, thought not. Its because its the same number as last season isn't it?
Flash

Post by Flash »

boggart wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:19 am And why do you think that is? Massive intellect, innate superiority.....no, thought not. Its because its the same number as last season isn't it?
What are you talking about? You asked if they were available yet so I let you know we got ours done on Tuesday night so, yes, they are available. What's your problem?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Flash wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:26 am
boggart wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:10 am When is the Warriors website going to be brought up-to-date with the new squad numbers? Its updated with news etc relatively often, so how hard can it be? Having made the big announcement, eventually, I would have thought it would be updated at the same time. Is the newly numbered kit ready for sale yet? There's Christmas present money out there waiting to be spent.
Got our little girl's "Smith 7" on her shirt tonight mate.
The squad numbers were announced on the Official site on 11th December.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/12/ ... announced/
boggart

Post by boggart »

Obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Apologies and thanks for the info,