You turned him into a bottle job” – Warrington Wolves blamed for Luke Littler loss

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

You turned him into a bottle job” – Warrington Wolves blamed for Luke Littler loss

Post by josie andrews »

Warrington Wolves fan and teenage Darts sensation Luke Littler came up short against Luke Humphries in the PDC Darts World Championships on Wednesday night.

Littler was having a terrific tournament and led the final 4-2. However, he was unable to stay ahead with Humphries battling back to win 7-4.

Littler was supported all the way by Warrington with a number of players in attendance as well as their mascot Wolfie.

Before the final, Littler had confirmed he would be back watching the Wolves in 2024 under new boss Sam Burgess.

However, his loss in the final unsurprisingly sparked a pile on where Warrington are concerned with rival fans playing on the fact the Wolves are yet to win a Super League Grand Final and are also responsible for the biggest comeback in Grand Final history when they lost 30-16 to Wigan Warriors in 2013 despite leading 16-2.

One fan said: “It was all going so well for Luke Littler until Warrington Wolves typically tried gegging in and hijacking the attention by sending uninvited staff including a man dressed as animal.”

Another joked: “Warrington’s involvement was a kiss of death.” Naturally, the bottling jokes began with another fan saying: “Can tell Luke Littler supports Warrington, absolutely bottled this.”

This was repeated by other other rival supporters: “You turned him into a bottle job. Leave the lad alone.”

Warrington were routinely blamed with another supporter saying: “Was doing fine until you men got involved.”

This was echoed by more with another added: “Once associated he was always doomed to be a bridesmaid.” Whilst one fan said: “Warrington curse.”

Other posts included: “Warrington blow another one,” and, “This guy is literally going to become it’s always his year meme. Joke club,” as well as the typical, “Always your year.”

But what did Littler himself have to say about the defeat: “It’s been unbelievable – I just wanted to win one game and come back after Christmas, that was the only goal I set, so this is a massive bonus,” Littler said to the BBC

I have won six games here so why can’t I go and win seven here in years to come? I have gained a lot of experience and stage experience.

“The past three to four weeks have been unbelievable and now I just can’t wait to go home.”

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/you-turn ... oss-87106/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: You turned him into a bottle job” – Warrington Wolves blamed for Luke Littler loss

Post by josie andrews »

Poor lad 😳
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
keptinthedarkfans

Re: You turned him into a bottle job” – Warrington Wolves blamed for Luke Littler loss

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

One thing I'm 100% sure of Luke littler will be a champion and win many accolades. Can't say same about wire regardless of who coaches them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:40 pm One thing I'm 100% sure of Luke littler will be a champion and win many accolades. Can't say same about wire regardless of who coaches them.
😂😂
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:40 pm One thing I'm 100% sure of Luke littler will be a champion and win many accolades. Can't say same about wire regardless of who coaches them.
Time will tell once hes playing in all the tournaments.This is what makes the darters and its a very very busy schedule. My bet is he WILL be in the premier league.I just hope the press leave him alone but they wont
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Are we sure he's 16. Looks about 25!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐