Just want to say….

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Just want to say….

Post by josie andrews »

This will be the first season I won’t be buying a Warriors home/away shirt 😟

I usually take a XL but always get a size bigger, a 2XL, so I can wear a hoodie underneath in cold weather.

I tried on several of the sizes & to be comfortable ended up with a size……..5XL!!!

Yes I would be able to get a hoodie underneath but the length was at my knees!!!

Someone said put a hem on it. For £52 I want a shirt that fits not having to start to alter it & besides that, if I did hem it, it would be losing one of the main sponsors of the club, Steve Woods!

I suppose I’ll have to dig out my Sean O’Loughlin shirts or my retro ones 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Just want to say….

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Ridiculous the difference in sizes from last year to this year . Surley the club should have a say in the sizing of these garments . Don't think I will fit into any of the merchandise this year . The club must be loosing sales . Unless the money the club are raising from this contract is a significant increase on previous year's the rationale seems flawed re the decrease in sales . Poor from the club again I feel

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

The club won't and probably can't have a say in the sizes, that's a bit of a ridiculous thing to expect. It's all down to the manufacturer
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

If that's the case it's crazy as the club must know their supporters profile an if the manufacturer can't meet that profile their is little point of the club accepting a manufacturer that can't meet its needs

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

I will be returning mine on Wednesday, if any other sizes are available I will try them, but by the sound of it from comments on here, it looks like it will be a refund.
Mass

Post by Mass »

Another disappointment fan who won't be buying a shirt this year :(

Due to previous comments posted I went into the store today to try shirt on.

Normally I'm a large. Size that fitted was an XXL. Well I say it fitted, it was like wearing a dress. Bearing in mind I'm 6ft there's no hope for anyone shorter than me.