Penrith match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Nezza Faz

Re: Penrith match

Post by Nezza Faz »

Dirk B wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:08 pm Back to the original topic after trying for above a week on line and despite three visits to the ticket office I HAVE GIVEN UP
Yes, same hear - phoned the ticket office who said the Ticketing website has been down since Saturday, just showing “ no events to display “ - said should be restored next 24 hours.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:35 pm
Dirk B wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:08 pm Back to the original topic after trying for above a week on line and despite three visits to the ticket office I HAVE GIVEN UP
Yes, same hear - phoned the ticket office who said the Ticketing website has been down since Saturday, just showing “ no events to display “ - said should be restored next 24 hours.
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/po2/EDP/Event/Index/6

Follow the link

Click on buy now

Click on select from the map

You'll only have a choice of the corner of the south stand or north stand if you want more than 1 ticket together
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Seems to work fine.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
endoman

Post by endoman »

all works fine at this end as well. Could someone not talk you through it at the stadium or a family member could help out? The site does not seem to be the issue
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Thanks for all your replies - sorted now as a result of all the guidance on here👍
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:50 pm Thanks for all your replies - sorted now as a result of all the guidance on here👍
👍👍👍
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

Well what do you know my son who lives in Bulgaria has got me a ticket I am about three miles from stadium and still no joy this morning
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'll be a lot happier when I have sight of an actual ticket, or equivalent.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I genuinely don't understand the issues people are having with getting their hands on tickets. I've sporadically been checking the attendance online and can get a ticket at any moment and no one I know is still struggling after the slight issue to begin with as they are sold through the RFL and not through Wigan Warriors. Can anyone explain what happens when they try to purchase? Maybe DM me and we could go through the process step by step if that would help? I'll be willing to go through it over the phone if that makes it easier for anyone
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Thanks for the e-tickets link you sent previously so don’t need any further assistance.
FYI the problem arose on the Warriors website when you clicked onto the tickets menu to order (both season and Penrith actually) it displayed “ no events to display “.
This was over the weekend and Monday so phoned the Ticket Office and the lady said she knew of a problem but would be sorted over the following day.
That’s where you came in and solved it for me, cheers.