Penrith match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Penrith match

Post by First Try Tickle »

My biggest worry with this game is the amount of people that think the south stand is unreserved. I've spoken to friends who bought separate tickets and there's quite a few on Facebook who still think they can sit anywhere.

I know it's definitely set seats but I think there could be problems when people turn up to find someone in thier seat, and I don't think the stewards will be too bothered.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

21,000 tickets sold

The south stand bar won’t be open for fans only corporate.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:57 am My biggest worry with this game is the amount of people that think the south stand is unreserved. I've spoken to friends who bought separate tickets and there's quite a few on Facebook who still think they can sit anywhere.

I know it's definitely set seats but I think there could be problems when people turn up to find someone in thier seat, and I don't think the stewards will be too bothered.
If it’s the same stewards as the Latics game the other night, I can confirm they won’t care in the slightest. It was an absolute mess, with people sitting where they pleased, loads standing throughout the game and blocking people’s views and loads of people without seats (as people were sat in ones they’d laid for) having to just stand on the steps. The stewards didn’t bat an eyelid.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

And on a side note plenty more tickets look to have been shifted in the last 24 hours. There can’t be more than 600 or 700 tickets left in the whole stadium.