Forum objection

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
archiekeith

Forum objection

Post by archiekeith »

The events which unfolded in the Tomkins saga leading to him leaving the club could not have been prognostic able by the young girl who recorded the events! To allege that it was "set up" for some reason by one of the forum's moderators is outrageous and deserving of an apology from said moderator and you Mike on behalf. Of the integrity of the sitethank you.
Caboosegg

Re: Forum objection

Post by Caboosegg »

While I am unhappy that Tomkins has been allowed back and that video is disgusting I don't link the mods comments to the view of the site.

Everyone can have an opinion on the subject and it doesn't mean its that of the sites entire mod team/ownership.

Do as I will be raising my concerns to the club to highlight I am concerned that a individual who acted in such a disgusting manner while tarnishing the clubs reputation has been allowed back into a role that influences young players.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Re: Forum objection

Post by josie andrews »

Send a PM to MIKE to voice your objections about myself as the moderator in question, not on the forum please.

Plus I have sent both of you a PM, & this topic will now be locked.

Thank you
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan