Penrith tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Penrith tickets

Post by thegimble »

Has anyone received their print at home tickets

Think I have an issue as I can not see any notifications or if I have even purchased any in my account. Even though I received email confirming purchase
josie andrews

Re: Penrith tickets

Post by josie andrews »

thegimble wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:26 am Has anyone received their print at home tickets

Think I have an issue as I can not see any notifications or if I have even purchased any in my account. Even though I received email confirming purchase
No not yet. Isn’t it supposed to be this next week?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:20 am
thegimble wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:26 am Has anyone received their print at home tickets

Thanks Josie will wait
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

thegimble wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:29 am
josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:20 am

Thanks Josie will wait
Obviously I don’t want to message anyone this weekend but will try & find out on Monday 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
endoman

Post by endoman »

The confirmation email said to be worried if you don't have them a week before. I'm sure they will start to hit inboxes in the next week.
munromagic

Post by munromagic »

I e-mailed ticket office last week re Penrith tickets. They replied saying digital tickets would be issued 7-10 days before the game.
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Just came on here to ask the same cheers for the info Josie.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

sheepsteeth wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:53 pm Just came on here to ask the same cheers for the info Josie.
Me too! Just checked and the confirmation email said contact them if it gets to 7 days before KO and you haven't had the ticket email.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Appreciate all the replies thanks.
BrianMunich66

Post by BrianMunich66 »

Evening all. Any ideas how I might be best able to get a single adult ticket for the Penrith game? Ticket office for returns, turn up on night and ask....? Appreciate any thoughts 👍