Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Emm21

Re: Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Post by Emm21 »

Trying to active my season ticket account. All I get is error!
Is anyone else having the same problem?

Have you got through to this on the ‘new, complicated site’?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors/ From here you need to click on the little person icon in the top right hand corner tonsign in or register….. I think 🤔

Good luck 🤞🏼
doc

Post by doc »

It would be nice for them to send out the season tickets/Penrith tickets that have already been purchased, never mind trying to sell more!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Does the stadium or club own the carpark or is it run by a third party?

50 quid to park on a peice of land that is a right state is obscene.

Then again, I know people are raving we are now owned by a billionaire but rich people don't stay rich by being generous.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Seinfeld79

Post by Seinfeld79 »

I recently paid £5 to park at a National League football ground so I guess that £50 for 14(?) home games is probably not bad value in that context.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It’s a £15 hike in price. Mgabe’s Zimbabwe would be proud of that sort of inflation
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

ancientnloyal wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:05 pm It’s a £15 hike in price. Mgabe’s Zimbabwe would be proud of that sort of inflation
Come on. My electric/ gas /water /car insurance and household shopping has more or less doubled in last 12 months. And you spout political sh?t from another country as a example. get a grip its happening here.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:48 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:05 pm It’s a £15 hike in price. Mgabe’s Zimbabwe would be proud of that sort of inflation
Come on. My electric/ gas /water /car insurance and household shopping has more or less doubled in last 12 months. And you spout political sh?t from another country as a example. get a grip its happening here.
That's a bit unexpectedly aggressive! :o
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Mike wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:07 pm
That's a bit unexpectedly aggressive! :o
Sorry how ?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

There are reasons for inflation in all those things you mention. I don’t think the provision of car parking at Wigan has been affected by the war in Ukraine etc.

There is a term for increasing prices hiding behind inflation, greedflation and this seems a perfect example to me.
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

I received my email at weekend and am getting the ”error” message. Just rang the ticket office. Number 20 in queue with a 50 minutes wait. I’ve better things to do. It will have to wait. Good luck everyone.