Penrith tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Penrith tickets

Post by josie andrews »

BrianMunich66 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:20 pm Evening all. Any ideas how I might be best able to get a single adult ticket for the Penrith game? Ticket office for returns, turn up on night and ask....? Appreciate any thoughts 👍
It’s sold out. But you could be lucky & ask on social media sites if anyone has a spare ticket to sell.

Thankfully I got lucky to get a spare ticket when my friend in Oz messaged me to say he was coming over!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Penrith tickets

Post by josie andrews »

Asked yesterday about both ST’s & WCC. Was told same as someone said above, should be this week!

Contact the club if not received an email!

There will be a lot of teething troubles. I don’t understand that if the club knew they were going down this route why leave it until a few weeks before the season is due to start?

Last season finished in October. I know the new owner only took over on December 1st, but surely it must have been in discussions then.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan