Reserves Fixture amendment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews
Posts: 35349
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by josie andrews »

endoman wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:24 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:41 pm
endoman wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:54 pm

Thanks, if they won't let him in we'll just have a wander through the plantation instead. I think it's worth the risk. Found a picture on google with a dog watching a game. All being well I'll fetch the pup over.
Will he behave in the car after he’s had a good walk in the plantations? You must come & say hello with him 😊
I shall if we come, I won't leave him in the car, he's only 6 months. He'll be fine standing outside. family stuff may get in the way.
He’s only a baby, you can’t leave him. Bring him onto the ground 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy
Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by widdenoldboy »

Spoiler alert!!!!

Half time update and score here





https://twitter.com/WiganWarriorsRL/sta ... 11/photo/1
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 4086
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by Charriots Offiah »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:32 pm Spoiler alert!!!!

Half time update and score here





https://twitter.com/WiganWarriorsRL/sta ... 11/photo/1
66-10 victory.
The Pearl1
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:25 am

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by The Pearl1 »

Anybody go? Who stood out?
josie andrews
Posts: 35349
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by josie andrews »

The Pearl1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 pm Anybody go? Who stood out?
We went 😊 A good crowd too. Coaches & several players attended too which was good to see.

Tiaki Chan, been outstanding in all the preseason games. Farrimond, Hampshire, Douglas.

Eseh picked up an injury not sure exactly what but he told me he’s going for a scan.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
The Pearl1
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:25 am

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by The Pearl1 »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:56 pm
The Pearl1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 pm Anybody go? Who stood out?
We went 😊 A good crowd too. Coaches & several players attended too which was good to see.

Tiaki Chan, been outstanding in all the preseason games. Farrimond, Hampshire, Douglas.

Eseh picked up an injury not sure exactly what but he told me he’s going for a scan.
Thanks Josie, thought Chan struggled at Wakey but good last week, good he’s playing well.

How did Cooper look?
josie andrews
Posts: 35349
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by josie andrews »

The Pearl1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:22 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:56 pm
The Pearl1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 pm Anybody go? Who stood out?
We went 😊 A good crowd too. Coaches & several players attended too which was good to see.

Tiaki Chan, been outstanding in all the preseason games. Farrimond, Hampshire, Douglas.

Eseh picked up an injury not sure exactly what but he told me he’s going for a scan.
Thanks Josie, thought Chan struggled at Wakey but good last week, good he’s playing well.

How did Cooper look?
Okay. Him, Miski & Marshall just played the first half, but all looked good 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
The Pearl1
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:25 am

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by The Pearl1 »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:49 pm
The Pearl1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:22 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:56 pm

We went 😊 A good crowd too. Coaches & several players attended too which was good to see.

Tiaki Chan, been outstanding in all the preseason games. Farrimond, Hampshire, Douglas.

Eseh picked up an injury not sure exactly what but he told me he’s going for a scan.
Thanks Josie, thought Chan struggled at Wakey but good last week, good he’s playing well.

How did Cooper look?
Okay. Him, Miski & Marshall just played the first half, but all looked good 😊
Thanks very much
widdenoldboy
Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by widdenoldboy »

widdenoldboy
Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Reserves Fixture amendment

Post by widdenoldboy »

Finally got round to watching the whole game.

Chan looks a very good prospect, Esah was a real handful and scored a nice try.
Forber, Hampshire and Farrimond combined well and Farrimond scored a real belter of a try.
Cooper looks good and handled the ball well - a good sign.
Off the bench Number 8 (not sure who that was?) and 16 McDermott had good games at prop.
Post Reply