Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:14 pm My granddaughters season ticket is under my address and email address she is 11. It let me register both of us on same email address the problem is know how do I access her account when I go in to buy tickets only my account shows.
Think you need to add her to your network. Did you not register to get her own code?

I did my away buddy’s but with his details. He, obviously, had his own email so he got a client code sent to him. He sent it on to me. I was then able to add him to my ‘network’ & when I go to sign in both emails are there to see but I just click on mine & his details are there.

Don’t like the quick time out it does though 😕
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:47 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:14 pm My granddaughters season ticket is under my address and email address she is 11. It let me register both of us on same email address the problem is know how do I access her account when I go in to buy tickets only my account shows.
Think you need to add her to your network. Did you not register to get her own code?

I did my away buddy’s but with his details. He, obviously, had his own email so he got a client code sent to him. He sent it on to me. I was then able to add him to my ‘network’ & when I go to sign in both emails are there to see but I just click on mine & his details are there.

Don’t like the quick time out it does though 😕
Yes she had her own code that came by my network. Does that mean she's already on my network and her season ticket will come through it.?
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

If you click account management and then network her account should be showing there

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

I have 4 season tickets and I got one email with the four client codes, I activated the four accounts using the one email address but a different password for each client code so I can log in to each account seperately, then I added them to my network as family members, in there it says I can assign them tickets (whatever that means) and they can assign them to me.

I have requested hard season tickets this year as I don't have a smart phone to use, not sure what to do next year though, other than pay the penalty for a physical ticket (which by the way you can recycle so why not produce them from solely recycled material)
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:34 pm If you click account management and then network her account should be showing there

EW
Thanks Ew. Done that and sorted she is now showing added to my network. Not good with phones so much appreciated
👍
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Do we know if this change ends auto renewal? And if so the auto renewal prices (which where substantially cheaper)
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.