Hull FC v Hull KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Hull FC v Hull KR

Post by Firestarter »

I thought parcell deserved more as he seemed to gouge the hull man.Not good on the replay and will surely get a hefty ban
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:07 pm I thought parcell deserved more as he seemed to gouge the hull man.Not good on the replay and will surely get a hefty ban
I thought it should have been a red for Parcell very much similar to Pele’s second go!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Mike wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:11 pm The game might have been below par, but the event was definitely very good. A full stadium, a great atmosphere, good TV coverage. This is what we want at every ground every week. It came across very well on the new streaming service! I wouldn't be embarrassed to get a US bar to put that on - it would draw attention of people with no knowlege of RL. Last year I had the Cats game where their pitch was cutting up and had those weird circles on it. The other non-RL people couldn't believe this was a pro sport. Appearances mean a lot when drawing people to the game, and on this opening fixture IMG/Hull/Hull KR did us proud.
Absolutely bang on, a great spectacle, even if the game was not the best in terms of skill.

For us of a certain age the rememberence of the Gaul tradegy was poignant.