Betfred World Club Challenge and Season Tickets Update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dirk B

Re: Betfred World Club Challenge and Season Tickets Update

Post by Dirk B »

Once again I have not received an email about my ticket for Penrith match feel badly let down have done everything that ticket office has asked sent my account number filled out all the details as stated but nothing. Feel that club has not fulfilled its obligation. Given up for the FOURTH TIME
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Dirk B wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:18 pm Once again I have not received an email about my ticket for Penrith match feel badly let down have done everything that ticket office has asked sent my account number filled out all the details as stated but nothing. Feel that club has not fulfilled its obligation. Given up for the FOURTH TIME
Checked spam?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

Yes have had an email from ticket office saying they have sent it out again tonight will have to check it out on another computer
PJC

Post by PJC »

I have tried on repeated occasions to contact the ticket office. Each time l’m no 20 plus. in the queue. I have also tried to access my account and I keep getting no email allowing me to get a new password.
This is not the fault of the office staff. However something needs to be changed.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

I managed to mess my season ticket reference numbers up somehow and duplicated my son's details over my wife's - called the ticket office this morning and I think it's now sorted! Was on hold for nearly 2 hours but when I did get through it was sorted in a few minutes by a very helpful member of staff 🥳
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

Yahoo have finally got my ticket but have been to the ticket office they have struggled with it. Tried to phone this morning I was 29th for phone call. Went ticket office no one around including staff had to shout and bang door finally young Jack sorted it that's 5 times to the ticket office and about ten emails feel sorry for anyone who lives a distance away to get problem sorted
doc

Post by doc »

Spent around 2 hours on the phone today trying to get through to them to get my client code for my season ticket. Couldn't get through with waits reaching 2 hrs when I finally gave up. Ended up resorting to email. Whether they can get it sorted is a different matter