Warriors Ticketing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ipinwigan

Warriors Ticketing

Post by Ipinwigan »

I have visited the club website and noticed that the home game agianst Huddersfield tickets are on sale, or so the website says.
When you follow the link to the Ticketing section and click on the Match Tickets link, it says, "No results".
It would appear that the new ticketing system isn't fit for purpose.
josie andrews

Re: Warriors Ticketing

Post by josie andrews »

Where on the club website have you seen it as I can’t find it 🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:41 pm Where on the club website have you seen it as I can’t find it 🤔
The link is located on the Home page of the website, just below the "Clash of the Titans" advert.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ipinwigan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:46 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:41 pm Where on the club website have you seen it as I can’t find it 🤔
The link is located on the Home page of the website, just below the "Clash of the Titans" advert.
It’s not the easiest site to navigate! 🤨
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just been to ticket office giants tickets are not on sale yet !!!!
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:28 pm Just been to ticket office giants tickets are not on sale yet !!!!
Makes me wonder why they are showing tickets on the home page of the webiste :evil:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Ipinwigan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:33 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:28 pm Just been to ticket office giants tickets are not on sale yet !!!!
Makes me wonder why they are showing tickets on the home page of the webiste :evil:
I'd say a website issue rather than a ticketing issue. Very "brave" of them to change both at the same time! (we wouldn't do that in my line of work, unless we absolutely had to)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐