Any last minute tickets for sale?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DavJon1.

Any last minute tickets for sale?

Post by DavJon1. »

Still looking for a couple of tickets together if anyone is unable to make it last minute? Will pay cash.
Shaun1967

Re: Any last minute tickets for sale?

Post by Shaun1967 »

Sorry can’t help, but I have one spare South Stand for an 18-25 year old if anyone’s after one. Face value £23.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
DavJon1.

Post by DavJon1. »

No worries Shaun, thanks.
Jonny696

Post by Jonny696 »

Is this ticket still available
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Sorry mate it’s gone now. Hope you get sorted.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
chrislynch

Post by chrislynch »

I have TWO that you can have mate......I will just need your email address to send them over, but you'll either need a printer or if you can scan the QR code at the gate? Not familiar with this ticketing system - would be a waste if they are just thrown....free to a good home!

PM me if anyone wants them
DavJon1.

Post by DavJon1. »

chrislynch wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:29 pm I have TWO that you can have mate......I will just need your email address to send them over, but you'll either need a printer or if you can scan the QR code at the gate? Not familiar with this ticketing system - would be a waste if they are just thrown....free to a good home!

PM me if anyone wants them
I’ve managed to find some, thanks though mate👍
chrislynch

Post by chrislynch »

Ok, I will post them on here....cheers and good luck