Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Season ticket

Post by DaveO »

stateoforigin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:53 am I’ve just logged in and it just says my next match is Huddersfield home on Friday. No sign of any ticket - I’m assuming it will come in the next few days 🤞
Same here. Says Imam a season ticket holder, next match is Huddersfield but no season ticket.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Season Ticket Update

* Activated Season Ticket Holder accounts will receive a ticket via email for the Huddersfield game this Friday.
* Paper tickets will be posted today to supporters who have not yet activated their accounts or who have requested physical tickets.
* Season Ticket Holders who have not activated are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.

All season ticket holders who have activated their accounts will receive a ticket for Friday’s game against Huddersfield via email in the next 48 hours.

Paper tickets will be posted today to supporters who have not yet activated their accounts and to those who have requested physical tickets.

All Season Ticket Holders who still need to activate their accounts should do so as soon as possible. Season Ticket holders who have not received activation codes or who have any issues should contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01942 311 111.

Please be patient as phone lines are still busy and please do not call any other contact numbers for assistance.

Chief Executive Kris Radlinski said: “We understand this isn’t an ideal scenario, and we apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused. We’re dedicated to enhancing all aspects of our business, striving for greater efficiency.

“While this may pose a short-term challenge, it’s a step toward significant improvement for our club. We ask for your patience during this process.”

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/02/ ... -update-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:18 pm Season Ticket Update

* Activated Season Ticket Holder accounts will receive a ticket via email for the Huddersfield game this Friday.

All season ticket holders who have activated their accounts will receive a ticket for Friday’s game against Huddersfield via email in the next 48 hours.
I am sorry but who writes this rubbish?

The first sentence means we will get an email on Friday.

The second contradicts that and states we will receive one within 48 hours. So the first should have read "Activated Season Ticket Holder accounts will receive a ticket via email for the Huddersfield game by this Friday."

When I first read this I thought they really were going to wait until Friday to send out the email leaving no time to deal with any issues. It really shouldn't be too much to ask for the club to send out unambiguous communications.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Disappointed that my physical season ticket won't be ready for Friday but at least the club is providing paper tickets. Two points to make:

a) Perhaps they underestimated the number ludites (like myself) asking for physical tickets
b) The fact that they've now got to print and send paper tickets this week doesn't help their efforts to 'reduce the club's carbon footprint'
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:45 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:18 pm Season Ticket Update

I am sorry but who writes this rubbish?

The first sentence means we will get an email on Friday.

The second contradicts that and states we will receive one within 48 hours. So the first should have read "Activated Season Ticket Holder accounts will receive a ticket via email for the Huddersfield game by this Friday."

When I first read this I thought they really were going to wait until Friday to send out the email leaving no time to deal with any issues. It really shouldn't be too much to ask for the club to send out unambiguous communications.
I understood both sentences, that tickets will be issued via email are for the Huddersfield game this Friday
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:55 pm Disappointed that my physical season ticket won't be ready for Friday but at least the club is providing paper tickets. Two points to make:

a) Perhaps they underestimated the number ludites (like myself) asking for physical tickets
b) The fact that they've now got to print and send paper tickets this week doesn't help their efforts to 'reduce the club's carbon footprint'

Thought the same. A 4 sheet of paper for a 4" bar code. You can't make it up including world club tickets by end of season we will have used a forest in trees come season end. Not good.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Just an o/t side note . Away tickets for the game in London next week are available on the Broncos website if anyone wants to get them now .

https://londonbroncos.ticketco.events/u ... n_warriors

Got ours 3 weeks ago

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Just purchased my individual ticket for the Huddersfield game, received the email that says print at home and download, nothing attached to print at home and when you click on the link to download to Google Wallet, a message appears saying "something went wrong try again"
Tried numerous times and it just doesn't work.
This new system is a complete farce and the club need to get it resolved urgently.
Far easier last year, when paying for the ticket it was immediately available on the website and also attached in an email.
Do they actually want the fans to attend matches?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I haven't 'activated' anything, as far as I know. Used to be, you were auto renewal, you got a season ticket card, and that was it. Now, it seems going to both home and away games is going to be more hassle.

Do I need to 'activate'? And can this only be done by ringing the ticket office?
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

You should have received an email with a client code and a link to activate that code or codes if you have bought more than one season ticket. If you have more than one code make sure you activate each code a different password

EW
2002 and EW is hooked