Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WarriorWinger

Re: Season ticket

Post by WarriorWinger »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:55 pm Disappointed that my physical season ticket won't be ready for Friday but at least the club is providing paper tickets. Two points to make:

a) Perhaps they underestimated the number ludites (like myself) asking for physical tickets
b) The fact that they've now got to print and send paper tickets this week doesn't help their efforts to 'reduce the club's carbon footprint'
I read it that those who have requested a physical season ticket (and I also received an email from the club to say the same) i.e. plastic ones, they would receive them before the first home game i.e. this week
moto748

Post by moto748 »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:04 pm You should have received an email with a client code and a link to activate that code or codes if you have bought more than one season ticket. If you have more than one code make sure you activate each code a different password

EW
When did people receive these emails. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't received one yet.

I also emailed the club requesting a physical card, and have had only an automated response to that, which says:

Thank you for your email. We will action your request accordingly, should we require any further information we will contact you.

Please note, you will only be contacted if it is necessary.

If your email is related to World Club Challenge enquiries, we will respond at the earliest opportunity.

Kind regards

Wigan Warriors

So, going by that, they'll send me a physical card this week? Your guess is as good as mine.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

WarriorWinger - you're correct about the original message but there's an update on the club site today stating that we'll all get a paper ticket in the post this week for the Huddersfield game. For whatever reason, they don't seem to have been able to get all the plastic season tickets sorted out yet. I'm sure the plastic ones will be ready for the next home game.
doc

Post by doc »

The words piss-up, organise, couldn't and brewery come to mind.

Hope ticketmaster have to pay the club penalties for any costs incurred etc.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hope everyone gets in. Looks like everyone was able to in the WCC so with any luck this will be sorted.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Unfortunately we were on the Santander ferry when the match was on but managed to watch it on BBC 2. Fantastic achievement Ellis my mom. Now to season tickets! Paid on 16 August but unfortunately the SIM card in my phone went belly up in Spain so it’s presently a Spanish one ( complete with Spanish no!) 😀 So hoping for tickets in the post, otherwise Friday morning early doors will see me at DW. The joys of travel!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Mike wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:12 pm Hope everyone gets in. Looks like everyone was able to in the WCC so with any luck this will be sorted.
WCC tickets were from a different source and you were just emailed a PDF ticket. We are all waiting for our season tickets to appear in our accounts. So the fact everyone got in to the WCC isn’t really relevant.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:13 pm
Mike wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:12 pm Hope everyone gets in. Looks like everyone was able to in the WCC so with any luck this will be sorted.
WCC tickets were from a different source and you were just emailed a PDF ticket. We are all waiting for our season tickets to appear in our accounts. So the fact everyone got in to the WCC isn’t really relevant.
I’ve just received a ticket via email for Friday (ST holder).
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Thousands of Hudds fans won’t be able to get in due to the new ticketing. Only about 100 will get in!

Shocking
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm I haven't 'activated' anything, as far as I know. Used to be, you were auto renewal, you got a season ticket card, and that was it. Now, it seems going to both home and away games is going to be more hassle.

Do I need to 'activate'? And can this only be done by ringing the ticket office?
You need to register on the new website under season tickets.

You should then get an email with your new client code.

Go back to the website login then click on Activate & add your client code.

Hope this helps moto, it’s that long since I did register myself I’ve forgotten exactly what I did but these instructions stick in my mind 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan