Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NICKYKISS

Re: Season ticket

Post by NICKYKISS »

ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:14 pm Thousands of Hudds fans won’t be able to get in due to the new ticketing. Only about 100 will get in!

Shocking
Ambitious
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

NICKYKISS wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:45 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:14 pm Thousands of Hudds fans won’t be able to get in due to the new ticketing. Only about 100 will get in!

Shocking
Ambitious
Think you’re being optimistic 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:44 pm
moto748 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm I haven't 'activated' anything, as far as I know. Used to be, you were auto renewal, you got a season ticket card, and that was it. Now, it seems going to both home and away games is going to be more hassle.

Do I need to 'activate'? And can this only be done by ringing the ticket office?
You need to register on the new website under season tickets.

You should then get an email with your new client code.

Go back to the website login then click on Activate & add your client code.

Hope this helps moto, it’s that long since I did register myself I’ve forgotten exactly what I did but these instructions stick in my mind 😊
I replied on the other thread, Josie. A link to the appropriate page would be brilliant. :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:44 pm
moto748 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm I haven't 'activated' anything, as far as I know. Used to be, you were auto renewal, you got a season ticket card, and that was it. Now, it seems going to both home and away games is going to be more hassle.

Do I need to 'activate'? And can this only be done by ringing the ticket office?
You need to register on the new website under season tickets.

You should then get an email with your new client code.

Go back to the website login then click on Activate & add your client code.

Hope this helps moto, it’s that long since I did register myself I’ve forgotten exactly what I did but these instructions stick in my mind 😊
I replied on the other thread, Josie. A link to the appropriate page would be brilliant. :D
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors

At the top right hand corner is an icon of a head next to a basket. If you click on the head it will take you to this page

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarri ... tion/Login

It has a space for your email address & password enter those details then Click on Register & you should, eventually, get an email with your new client code.

Go back to the site on the buy tickets, & do the same as above, fill in your email & password & click on Activate it will ask you to enter your new client code. That should then be you registered.
The only good thing is it remembers your details so if you have face recognition you don’t have to type your details every time.

Hope this helps you better, sorry if I didn’t explain enough before. I did it at the very beginning so have forgotten exactly what I did, which is not new for me!! 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

I have been trying to resolve the issue with my ticket for the Huddersfield game, ticket download in my email dosen't work.
I have emailed the Ticket Office, currently no reply, so I have now telephoned, started at position number 29 in the queue, currently number 14, after 25 minutes.
I presume that the issues I am experiencing, lots of others are also experiencing.
The ticketing needs to be resolved as a matter of urgency, because as a fan of 50 years, I will not be buying anymore tickets.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Shocking
Watson might be sitting with them.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

That cowbell will be doing some echoing around an empty stadium if we don't get our tickets lol

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fujiman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:40 pm
DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:13 pm
Mike wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:12 pm Hope everyone gets in. Looks like everyone was able to in the WCC so with any luck this will be sorted.
WCC tickets were from a different source and you were just emailed a PDF ticket. We are all waiting for our season tickets to appear in our accounts. So the fact everyone got in to the WCC isn’t really relevant.
I’ve just received a ticket via email for Friday (ST holder).
Nothing for me yet. No car park pass in the post either.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:34 am
Fujiman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:40 pm
DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:13 pm

WCC tickets were from a different source and you were just emailed a PDF ticket. We are all waiting for our season tickets to appear in our accounts. So the fact everyone got in to the WCC isn’t really relevant.
I’ve just received a ticket via email for Friday (ST holder).
Nothing for me yet. No car park pass in the post either.
It was my grandsons and looking on Facebook plenty of other people have had junior ones through but nothing else. Maybe they are doing it by Category?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Got my grandsons ticket through yesterday and my car park pass arrived by post this morning.

Three more tickets still to come.