Season Ticket Update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Season Ticket Update

Post by josie andrews »

* Activated Season Ticket Holder accounts will receive a ticket via email for the Huddersfield game this Friday.
* Paper tickets will be posted today to supporters who have not yet activated their accounts or who have requested physical tickets.
* Season Ticket Holders who have not activated are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.

All season ticket holders who have activated their accounts will receive a ticket for Friday’s game against Huddersfield via email in the next 48 hours.

Paper tickets will be posted today to supporters who have not yet activated their accounts and to those who have requested physical tickets.

All Season Ticket Holders who still need to activate their accounts should do so as soon as possible. Season Ticket holders who have not received activation codes or who have any issues should contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01942 311 111.

Please be patient as phone lines are still busy and please do not call any other contact numbers for assistance.

Chief Executive Kris Radlinski said: “We understand this isn’t an ideal scenario, and we apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused. We’re dedicated to enhancing all aspects of our business, striving for greater efficiency.

“While this may pose a short-term challenge, it’s a step toward significant improvement for our club. We ask for your patience during this process.”

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/02/ ... -update-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Season Ticket Update

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Becoming a bit of a shambles now

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:41 pm Becoming a bit of a shambles now

EW
Your not wrong, a complete farce the new system
munromagic

Post by munromagic »

I have been to ticket office this pm and queued for 1 hour. I have not received my 4 plastic season tickets.
The lad said that he would print me 4 tickets for Hudds game and as no home games for a while it should ,by then, be sorted. I also asked when London away tickets would be available but he did'nt know. People were getting really fed up!
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Well, our season tickets were paid for on 16 August 2023. We have never been asked to “Activate “ them. In fact we have never had any communication from the Club about them. This seems to have all the makings of a shambles. Let’s hope that the Club can retrieve the situation before Friday.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

robbobillinge wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:09 pm Well, our season tickets were paid for on 16 August 2023. We have never been asked to “Activate “ them. In fact we have never had any communication from the Club about them. This seems to have all the makings of a shambles. Let’s hope that the Club can retrieve the situation before Friday.
Everybody was asked to register on the new website. Especially for WCC tickets.

You need to Register on the new website under season tickets.

You should then get an email with your new client code.

Go back to the website login then click on Activate & add your client code.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well maybe it's me being thick, but I don't see anyway to register electronically on the site. I'm on the 'tickets' page, the only option is click on 'buy tickets'. But that doesn't get me anywhere. If you can only register by ringing the ticket office (is this true? I don't know), they should say so.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:25 am Well maybe it's me being thick, but I don't see anyway to register electronically on the site. I'm on the 'tickets' page, the only option is click on 'buy tickets'. But that doesn't get me anywhere. If you can only register by ringing the ticket office (is this true? I don't know), they should say so.
On that page top right is an icon (looks like a head), click that and it takes you to a page that is a login page but there is also a link to activate membership.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Josie has given a helpful explanation on the other thread, but as far as I can see, the issue is, when I said,

but I don't see anyway to register electronically on the site. I'm on the 'tickets' page, the only option is click on 'buy tickets'. But that doesn't get me anywhere.

I was on the Wigan Warriors website (not unreasonably, I thought), whereas I should have been on the eticketing website, Why the club website doesn't simply link to the eticketing website, I don't know.