Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Season ticket

Post by moto748 »

Josie, many thanks for that, so helpful!

But why oh why can't the club provide that link to the eticketing website on the club's website? :roll:

Anyway, have now registered with a shiny new password. And will hope that a flood of emails and tickets arrive soon!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Got my grand daughters ticket but nothing for me. Surely if all tickets on the same network the system should/could pick that up. Not rocket science.
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 pm WarriorWinger - you're correct about the original message but there's an update on the club site today stating that we'll all get a paper ticket in the post this week for the Huddersfield game. For whatever reason, they don't seem to have been able to get all the plastic season tickets sorted out yet. I'm sure the plastic ones will be ready for the next home game.
Thanks southportcdm, but I read the latest update as meaning that if you had not activated your online account you would get a paper ticket sent out this week, as if you have not activated your account they cant send you a digital certificate, I requested my card one and got an email back (not an automated one) to say they were being posted out this week, I will have to go back and re-read the latest update, not too fussed if it is a paper one as long as it's a physical ticket
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:34 am
Fujiman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:40 pm
DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:13 pm

WCC tickets were from a different source and you were just emailed a PDF ticket. We are all waiting for our season tickets to appear in our accounts. So the fact everyone got in to the WCC isn’t really relevant.
I’ve just received a ticket via email for Friday (ST holder).
Nothing for me yet. No car park pass in the post either.
I’ve got my parking pass in the post today, called in at the TO & was given a physical ticket for my seat for Friday.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:37 pm Josie, many thanks for that, so helpful!

But why oh why can't the club provide that link to the eticketing website on the club's website? :roll:

Anyway, have now registered with a shiny new password. And will hope that a flood of emails and tickets arrive soon!
Glad you got it sorted. I know it’s a bit of a rigmarole & sorry about that, I didn’t give you enough information before.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

You can't make this up. Just got granddaughters ticket. So now she is over 65 and I am junior ticket
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

My tickets for Friday arrived just now . Bought 2 extra tickets for the game and the email arrived without the tickets attached . Total mess now and the hole appears to be getting deeper.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:06 pm
moto748 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:37 pm Josie, many thanks for that, so helpful!

Glad you got it sorted. I know it’s a bit of a rigmarole & sorry about that, I didn’t give you enough information before.
It shouldn't be your responsibility to keep everyone informed, Josie, the club should make it clear!

Anyway, I now have my log-in, and have got the client code. It is a bit of a rigmarole, and I fear it may put many off. Thanks again.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

I'm a season ticket holder and received my ticket for the Huddersfield game today is this the new system where i will receive a new ticket before every home game .I was expecting one ticket that i would use all year .Then if it got damaged I would keep the e-mail and print of another
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

BIG AL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:45 pm I'm a season ticket holder and received my ticket for the Huddersfield game today is this the new system where i will receive a new ticket before every home game .I was expecting one ticket that i would use all year .Then if it got damaged I would keep the e-mail and print of another
It’s a one off until they can sort the system out properly I believe.