Adrian Lam.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Adrian Lam.

Post by ian.birchall »

I did not cry any tears when Lam left us as I believed his tenure did us no favours,
I still feel that but to be fair I enjoyed his enthusiasm and shouting out for Wigan on Saturday evening.
A pleasure to watch.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Adrian Lam.

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I haven't seen this. Do you have a clip?
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

He'll always be a honorary Wiganer for his stint as a player if nothing else and helping get Field and French to the club. I just don't think the environment at Wigan suited him as a coach and he was unlucky with some injuries and there was some poor recruitment. If he had the squad available to him that we've had over the past couple of years I think he'd do better, although I'm not at all sure we'd have had this success.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don’t forget he had the struggle of the Covid years.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:22 pm Don’t forget he had the struggle of the Covid years.
Very true.
doc

Post by doc »

He was a jammy try away from a Grand Final win.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

doc wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:43 pm He was a jammy try away from a Grand Final win.
I was just going to say the same thing.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Just seems to me he looks a lot happier in his own skin now than he ever did as Wigan coach. So good luck to him. Except against us, of course.
PJC

Post by PJC »

I have a lot of respect for Adrian Lamb. He comes across as being a person with dignity. He coached Wigan at a very difficult time during covid. I can remember comments when he publicly defended players who were being unfairly criticised.