Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mickw

Re: Season ticket

Post by Mickw »

My tickets have arrived ,I'm going to print them off just to be safe while it's the first game, see how it goes.
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Auto-renewal, (senior) season ticket holder and shareholder of 40+ years. Payment taken in August. System apparently doesn't seem able to cope with this. Waited patiently for e-mail with activation code, didn't come. So like a good little boy, I e-mailed as requested. Few days later an activation code came back on a one line e-mail but with no other link/instruction. Went to ground, young lad (in his 1st year there) dealt with me, took my 2023 access card and the details, and then asked did I want a physical card. Yes please, was the answer- response was will be sent 'next week'. I then, from perusal of the various forums, find out that the physical cards won't be available this game and a paper ticket will be sent, apparently to be sent on Monday. It's now Wednesday, post has been. Ticket office not open this morning, 2 hours on phone wait. Can anyone give me any clue what to do next?
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:43 pm Auto-renewal, (senior) season ticket holder and shareholder of 40+ years. Payment taken in August. System apparently doesn't seem able to cope with this. Waited patiently for e-mail with activation code, didn't come. So like a good little boy, I e-mailed as requested. Few days later an activation code came back on a one line e-mail but with no other link/instruction. Went to ground, young lad (in his 1st year there) dealt with me, took my 2023 access card and the details, and then asked did I want a physical card. Yes please, was the answer- response was will be sent 'next week'. I then, from perusal of the various forums, find out that the physical cards won't be available this game and a paper ticket will be sent, apparently to be sent on Monday. It's now Wednesday, post has been. Ticket office not open this morning, 2 hours on phone wait. Can anyone give me any clue what to do next?
I requested a physical season ticket and was told the same, but I have since had an email with a print at home ticket attached, check your email (if you have one) as it may have been emailed to you, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom for the attachement, hope this helps
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:48 pm
Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:43 pm Auto-renewal, (senior) season ticket holder and shareholder of 40+ years. Payment taken in August. System apparently doesn't seem able to cope with this. Waited patiently for e-mail with activation code, didn't come. So like a good little boy, I e-mailed as requested. Few days later an activation code came back on a one line e-mail but with no other link/instruction. Went to ground, young lad (in his 1st year there) dealt with me, took my 2023 access card and the details, and then asked did I want a physical card. Yes please, was the answer- response was will be sent 'next week'. I then, from perusal of the various forums, find out that the physical cards won't be available this game and a paper ticket will be sent, apparently to be sent on Monday. It's now Wednesday, post has been. Ticket office not open this morning, 2 hours on phone wait. Can anyone give me any clue what to do next?
I requested a physical season ticket and was told the same, but I have since had an email with a print at home ticket attached, check your email (if you have one) as it may have been emailed to you, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom for the attachement, hope this helps
Ta for responding but no e-mail or anything in junk.
PJC

Post by PJC »

I’ve had a season ticket since 1967. At the moment I don’t have access to Friday’s game .
Disappointing to say the least.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I thought I was sorted, but it seems not. :evil:

I've got the client code, and have activated (I think). I wasn't sure whether I'd already done it, or not, so I just tried to input the code to activate again, and it says, your account is already activated (good), but there's a error on the page, wrong password, use the 'forgotten password' link. And that link doesn't lead anywhere. So I don't even know whether to expect a ticket for Hudds. One thing I'm not prepared is spend ages hanging on the phone to the ticket office. If this can't be sorted electronically, I'll make do with watching on the telly. :evil:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm logged in now, but if I click on the 'head and shoulders' icon. I get, No Upcoming Games, and No Notifications. Buy Tickets is an option, but I don't want to buy a ticket; I paid for an ST months ago!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:23 pm I thought I was sorted, but it seems not. :evil:

I've got the client code, and have activated (I think). I wasn't sure whether I'd already done it, or not, so I just tried to input the code to activate again, and it says, your account is already activated (good), but there's a error on the page, wrong password, use the 'forgotten password' link. And that link doesn't lead anywhere. So I don't even know whether to expect a ticket for Hudds. One thing I'm not prepared is spend ages hanging on the phone to the ticket office. If this can't be sorted electronically, I'll make do with watching on the telly. :evil:
Sorry about that Moto, thought we’d sorted it 😳

I always make a note of passwords. And when I click on my little head icon, when it asked to sign in it remembers my email etc so sign in via Face ID.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:30 pm I'm logged in now, but if I click on the 'head and shoulders' icon. I get, No Upcoming Games, and No Notifications. Buy Tickets is an option, but I don't want to buy a ticket; I paid for an ST months ago!
Mine is exactly the same at the moment. Does it not say season ticket holder when you sign in?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I haven't seen anything about season ticket holders. I also tried See Account Menu from the head and shoulders icon, but that said nothing about STH either.