Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Season ticket

Post by moto748 »

Also, on both the eticketing website, and the club site, can they please stop with these moving pages?! You're just about to click on something, and it disappears! So annoying! It's not big and it's not clever.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:36 pm I haven't seen anything about season ticket holders. I also tried See Account Menu from the head and shoulders icon, but that said nothing about STH either.
When I sign in to mine it says. "Hello Josie" my new client code

Then under that says "Season Ticket Holder"

Your next game
Wigan v giants etc

Notifications 0

Then a message box with ‘you have no notifications’.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Mine says "Hello moto-real-name" too.

Doesn't say STH, though. So you are officially more advanced than me, Josie!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm Mine says "Hello moto-real-name" too.

Doesn't say STH, though. So you are officially more advanced than me, Josie!
Sorry, I’ve tried my best. Would need your login details if you want me to have a look? Send me a PM 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Our group of 4 as it stands this afternoon, 48 hours out: 2 emailed correct seat, correct stand, 1 emailed wrong seat, opposite stand and and the other one has no email and no physical ticket, and we have no parking permit (we have a blue badge holder). Happily, one of us has time to go in person tomorrow. As we have confirmation of having bought these 4 specific season tickets, our plan is for everyone to rock up with whatever they have and take it from there if it isn’t sorted.

After being given no preferential treatment for the WCC, it is hard to see why the club seems to be going out of its way to alienate its most loyal customers. Unless it’s personal, I suppose, and they have taken a dislike to us…
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Feel like I've already taken up far too much of your time, Josie!

For what it's worth, I just sent this email to the ticket office:

Hi.

I have still heard nothing regarding either my season ticket, or, indeed, a paper ticket for the Huddersfield game. I emailed to this address on the 14/2/24, and received only an automated , 'dumb' reply. Since then, I have successfully obtained my new code, and registered on the ticketing site. However, I see nothing to say that I am a STH, and I am now beginning to wonder if my auto-renewal went through. But I have been on AR for some years with no problems. But logging to the ticketing site, if I click on the 'head and shoulders' icon, it says nothing about me being a Season Ticket holder, and nothing for Next Match. Meanwhile, the next game draws every closer.

Can you sort this out please, and get me a ticket for Friday's match? Thank you.

[personal identifying details followed]
PJC

Post by PJC »

Confused. I have no ticket as yet. I have a client code at which I assumed I was registered. When logging onto activate season ticket I get “there’s an error have you forgotten your password “ and on replying to that in recent weeks nothing is sent back when I have tried to change the password. In that case which password?
Also noticed that the seats seem to be costing no more than £5 which I cannot understand.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm Feel like I've already taken up far too much of your time, Josie!

For what it's worth, I just sent this email to the ticket office:

Hi.

I have still heard nothing regarding either my season ticket, or, indeed, a paper ticket for the Huddersfield game. I emailed to this address on the 14/2/24, and received only an automated , 'dumb' reply. Since then, I have successfully obtained my new code, and registered on the ticketing site. However, I see nothing to say that I am a STH, and I am now beginning to wonder if my auto-renewal went through. But I have been on AR for some years with no problems. But logging to the ticketing site, if I click on the 'head and shoulders' icon, it says nothing about me being a Season Ticket holder, and nothing for Next Match. Meanwhile, the next game draws every closer.

Can you sort this out please, and get me a ticket for Friday's match? Thank you.

[personal identifying details followed]
It’s no bother if I can help. There is another thread from the club 😊
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yes, thanks, seen that. It says:

If you have not received any match tickets or if you have been issued the wrong seats for season tickets, please contact the ticket office.

Well, I've done that (see above). So all I can do is wait, now. I note that poster PJC appears to have the same 'forgotten password' issue that I got.
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:13 pm
WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:48 pm
Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:43 pm Auto-renewal, (senior) season ticket holder and shareholder of 40+ years. Payment taken in August. System apparently doesn't seem able to cope with this. Waited patiently for e-mail with activation code, didn't come. So like a good little boy, I e-mailed as requested. Few days later an activation code came back on a one line e-mail but with no other link/instruction. Went to ground, young lad (in his 1st year there) dealt with me, took my 2023 access card and the details, and then asked did I want a physical card. Yes please, was the answer- response was will be sent 'next week'. I then, from perusal of the various forums, find out that the physical cards won't be available this game and a paper ticket will be sent, apparently to be sent on Monday. It's now Wednesday, post has been. Ticket office not open this morning, 2 hours on phone wait. Can anyone give me any clue what to do next?
I requested a physical season ticket and was told the same, but I have since had an email with a print at home ticket attached, check your email (if you have one) as it may have been emailed to you, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom for the attachement, hope this helps
Ta for responding but no e-mail or anything in junk.
Post arrived this morning with a physical ticket for South stand (correct) - posted yesterday so cutting it very fine.
I know that south stand is non-reserved but ticket quotes a block, row, seat number etc. which is exactly the same as last years block, row, seat number etc. row, on my access card which presumably means that my details are on the system. However quotes a client code which is different to the one that I now have to use on the web-site, which says I have no details. Never mind, 6 weeks before next home match (why??) so surely enough time to sort out. Just hope its sorted for when the bigger games come round where one of the reasons for the new system was so that season ticket holders got priority.