E-ticket/ ticketmaster site

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

E-ticket/ ticketmaster site

Post by Wes »

For all like me who used same email and password for multiple accounts you can now log in go to view account menu, account management, account details and it will let you edit personal details ie password.

Change it for the account your in, log out and log back in using original details and repeat previous steps for however many accounts you have.

Hope that makes sense I’m not the best with the tech world stuff.
josie andrews

Re: E-ticket/ ticketmaster site

Post by josie andrews »

Wes wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm For all like me who used same email and password for multiple accounts you can now log in go to view account menu, account management, account details and it will let you edit personal details ie password.

Change it for the account your in, log out and log back in using original details and repeat previous steps for however many accounts you have.

Hope that makes sense I’m not the best with the tech world stuff.
I don’t know what you mean😳😳

Which site are you talking about??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

The one where you log in to manage your tickets etc.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors/
stanf

Post by stanf »

Thanks for the tip managed to sort out all 4 Accounts & network them.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

It’s a fantastic new system. I enjoyed missing 15 minutes of the first half of Huddersfield game still queuing outside. Embarrassing for a club of our size. Hopefully they get the issues sorted out soon as.