Huddersfield game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Re: Huddersfield game

Post by Welski »

I was trying to say this 😁
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Tremendous hooker play young lad.I was between field thompson and dupree for mom.Obviously its dupree for me now.Ima poet and dont even know it
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 pm Tremendous hooker play young lad.I was between field thompson and dupree for mom.Obviously its dupree for me now.Ima poet and dont even know it
Did Thompson do much? I thought he was a bit anonymous tonight with Ellis,Hill,Dupree,Mago standing out
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:05 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 pm Tremendous hooker play young lad.I was between field thompson and dupree for mom.Obviously its dupree for me now.Ima poet and dont even know it
Did Thompson do much? I thought he was a bit anonymous tonight with Ellis,Hill,Dupree,Mago standing out
Without being fantastic he di a lot of drives and a lot of minutes without being fantastic
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Lots of positives in the first 60 minutes from Field, electric.
Marshall, consistently excellent, Wardle and Keighran are pure class on both sides of the ball

Big up for our Academy/Reserves - Hill was very good again and we saw some of the great footwork that will mark him out in the future, Forber;s passing from Dummy half was fast and accurate every time and putting the very good Dupree for a clinching try was a highlight.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

widdenoldboy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:22 pm
Lots of positives in the first 60 minutes from Field, electric.
Marshall, consistently excellent, Wardle and Keighran are pure class on both sides of the ball

Big up for our Academy/Reserves - Hill was very good again and we saw some of the great footwork that will mark him out in the future, Forber;s passing from Dummy half was fast and accurate every time and putting the very good Dupree for a clinching try was a highlight.
Its so good watching us with good clinical centres once again
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

The only thing that kept this from being a runaway score was the referee gifting Hudds some very dubious penalties
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Very decent effort with a far from full strength pack. I thought Ellis was excellent again, as he was against Penrith. Marshy and Wardle were class as usual, and we always looked a threat with ball in hand. I'm sure MP will be disappointed with the tries conceded, especially the two where we allowed a late offload in the corner, and the one in the second half when Marshall was left stranded. Dupree really looks the part, Hill looks better with each game, and a very pleasing cameo from Tom Forber.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Without doing anything spectacular, Luke Thompson played almost an hour for his first spell then came back on for the last 10 minutes. That will do him a lot a of good.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:54 pm The only thing that kept this from being a runaway score was the referee gifting Hudds some very dubious penalties
Made it a bit stop start and scrappy. Still after last weeks effort a win is good enough. Showed the squad’s strength in depth given the absentees.