Joe Mills and Bilko

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Joe Mills and Bilko

Post by BriH »

Not sure if this query should be here!

Last season I used to listen to these two broadcast Wigan matches: watch on Sky, turn off the commentary and listen to 'Milko'.
Are they still broadcasting?
Thanks.
The Pearl1

Re: Joe Mills and Bilko

Post by The Pearl1 »

Yes, listen live on the website
PJC

Post by PJC »

Using Superleagueplus as of now no picture 15.05
doc

Post by doc »

Got picture but worse buffering than Wigan TV.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Finally got a listenable version of J & B through the Mixlr site. The main Wigan site cuts out frequently and the volume is so low, it's impossible.
Good to hear the commentary alongside the TV pictures finally and they still give a very fair picture of the game.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Southern Softy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:01 am Finally got a listenable version of J & B through the Mixlr site. The main Wigan site cuts out frequently and the volume is so low, it's impossible.
Good to hear the commentary alongside the TV pictures finally and they still give a very fair picture of the game.
I bet they were full of praise for that clown wearing green ss?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:59 am
Southern Softy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:01 am Finally got a listenable version of J & B through the Mixlr site. The main Wigan site cuts out frequently and the volume is so low, it's impossible.
To be fair, they were more restrained than most of us! They were as baffled as we all were at some of the decisions and the phrase 'whistle-happy' was used to explain the lack of rhythm in the match. They weren't happy with our defence (or lack of it).
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:34 am
Firestarter wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:59 am
To be fair, they were more restrained than most of us! They were as baffled as we all were at some of the decisions and the phrase 'whistle-happy' was used to explain the lack of rhythm in the match. They weren't happy with our defence (or lack of it).
Cheers.They usually say it how it is
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE