Club Statement: Ticketing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dirk B

Re: Club Statement: Ticketing

Post by Dirk B »

So I can assume Josie that you have had yours free and aren't bothered about others who have had to save for Months to enable them to purchase theirs and I can assume that istt relitive in your case. So you just pay for something and don't care when it comes not everyone is as trust worthy or you must have a super bank accout :geek:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Dirk B wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:25 pm So I can assume Josie that you have had yours free and aren't bothered about others who have had to save for Months to enable them to purchase theirs and I can assume that istt relitive in your case. So you just pay for something and don't care when it comes not everyone is as trust worthy or you must have a super bank accout :geek:
Why free? Not sure I get this post.

I hope you've been able to get into the last game and your ticket arrives in good time for the next. The club need to sort this out, obviously. Hopefully because they've got a month to do so, eventually it will be sorted.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dirk B wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:25 pm So I can assume Josie that you have had yours free and aren't bothered about others who have had to save for Months to enable them to purchase theirs and I can assume that istt relitive in your case. So you just pay for something and don't care when it comes not everyone is as trust worthy or you must have a super bank accout :geek:
You commented
Post by Dirk B » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:57 pm
Has anyone received a plastic season ticket by post? I was told ticket office when I visited them for the 5th time Wednesday before Huddersfield game to collect my match ticket. That I would receive my season ticket THIS WEEK it's Friday and NO sign of any TICKET.
I asked politely "When do you need it for?"

Our next home game, unless we get a home fixture in the Challenge Cup, is six weeks away. Let the club sort out the problem they’ve got. It’s no good keep bloody complaining is it?

Regarding your reply to me.

WTF are you talking about?? I pay for mine just like everyone else who pays on auto renewal so the club has also had my money since August & all I’ve got is notification that I’m a season ticket holder!

And btw I’m a fecking pensioner on a shit fecking pension & my bank account has feck all to do with you wa**ker🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Still not got it sorted.

While we are seeing improvements on the field this ticket situation is embarrassing and it does matter. User experience is important when we are trying to grow the supporter base an obstacle as big as this can really impact attendance.

Have Saints had this issue? Hell have even Castleford had this issue? We are meant to be one of the premier SL clubs in RL and a grass roots club taking cash at the gate would have more effective ticketing system at the moment
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:55 am Still not got it sorted.

While we are seeing improvements on the field this ticket situation is embarrassing and it does matter. User experience is important when we are trying to grow the supporter base an obstacle as big as this can really impact attendance.

Have Saints had this issue? Hell have even Castleford had this issue? We are meant to be one of the premier SL clubs in RL and a grass roots club taking cash at the gate would have more effective ticketing system at the moment
I’m sure someone mentioned that Saints had this problem last year.

I know it’s frustrating & annoying but there’s nothing we can do but be patient until they sort it out. I feel for the ticket office staff who are bearing the brunt of everyone’s frustrations.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Does anyone know the situation for adult tickets for the Salford game please? The official website is offering tickets for juniors, under-18's and adult concessions (over 65's) but not a standard adult ticket. Have they sold out? Are there separate allocations for the different types of ticket? Seems a bit odd.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fan4Fifty wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:03 am Does anyone know the situation for adult tickets for the Salford game please? The official website is offering tickets for juniors, under-18's and adult concessions (over 65's) but not a standard adult ticket. Have they sold out? Are there separate allocations for the different types of ticket? Seems a bit odd.
Just had a look, does seem strange. Think you may have to go to or phone the ticket office for this issue
01942 311 111
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Thanks Josie, much appreciated. Will get someone to phone/go down.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

It's a good job Wigan has a great fan base as it really is off putting. Only concessions available for Salford so I tried for those. You can only choose 1 ticket at a time and have to come out and go back in to order another. Then at the end it's a choice of collection or delivery, with a cost of £1.50. Really looking forward to saints tickets becoming available, that will be really fun when everyone is trying.
mickali1

Post by mickali1 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:45 am And btw I’m a fecking pensioner on a shit fecking pension & my bank account has feck all to do with you wa**ker
Bl**dy hell Josie that's the funniest thing I've read on here for a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: .