Club Statement: Ticketing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Club Statement: Ticketing

Post by josie andrews »

mickali1 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:04 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:45 am And btw I’m a fecking pensioner on a shit fecking pension & my bank account has feck all to do with you wa**ker
Bl**dy hell Josie that's the funniest thing I've read on here for a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: .
It’s not often I lose my temper on here, but the guy whoever he/she is, did my fecking head in!

I only asked a polite question & all of a sudden I'm bloody Echidna 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Look on the bright side, it's free admission for ST holders at the academy match on Saturday. Only issue is none of us have received our season tickets yet. Surely they should just say free entry for all given the current circumstances.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:45 am And btw I’m a fecking pensioner on a shit fecking pension & my bank account has feck all to do with you wa**ker
Bl**dy hell Josie that's the funniest thing I've read on here for a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Its not funny. I'm absolutely disgusted in you josie. No need for that Regardless . 😔😔
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:24 pm
Its not funny. I'm absolutely disgusted in you josie. No need for that Regardless . 😔😔
You’re entitled to your opinion Paul 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Well the ticketing system is going to get an earlier test than anticipated, with the home cup game.
Let's see if it's been resolved, if not there will be more angry fans.
mickali1

Post by mickali1 »

Humour is subjective. In your opinion it's not funny, but I thought it was hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I know I am late to this party, but why do we have 6 home games in our last 8 fixtures? Is it us playing second fiddle to the soccer lot? Is it going to be like this forever?