Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikey

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by mikey »

It’s on all fixtures Salford/catalans / and Saints same statement obvious glitch in system
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Ticket site now showing Junior tickets only
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Got tickets now . Ticketmaster seems to be working OK now . Down to Royal mail now
:o :o :o :o
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Looks like 1 ticket per season ticket . You have to assign each ticket to a season ticket holder in your network .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:00 pm Looks like 1 ticket per season ticket . You have to assign each ticket to a season ticket holder in your network .

EW
Is that online only cos I went to ticket office, don’t trust the online ticketing after WCC, I got three ticket, was told you are allowed four per season ticket holder, and wasn’t asked who they were for.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

What is this nonsense about 'assigning' tickets to 'people in your network' when trying to purchase tickets online? The system doesn't tell you how to add names to your 'network' and suggests that you can only assign tickets to other members/season ticket holders.

I fully appreciate that this is a new system but frankly this shouldn't be allowed to continue. The system is dysfunctional and not fit for purpose and the club will lose support and goodwill very quickly. If an outside organisation is responsible for the 'implementation', then they should be compensating the club for what can only be described as a shambles. Supporters shouldn't have to put up with this.
munromagic

Post by munromagic »

Having received 15 tickets for the Huddersfield game ( should have had 4), I decided an early morning trip to the ticket office appropriate. The first hardy soul in the queue apparently arrived at 6 am. It took the poor girl in the office nearly 15 minutes to sort out my 7 tickets by which time the queue was going round the back of the north stand. The chap next to me was buying 17 tickets so I am afraid that some season ticket holders are going to be disappointed.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Its great there is clearly demand to sell out matches once again, but its very poor that the club has put in place a system that doesn't work and that they don't understand how to use effectively or fix the issues.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The club wants your data! Simples.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I just had another go at buying Saints tickets. Found the game, and logged in OK, but was then told,. I don't have access any further. Would I like to see other membership options? Well, I thought I was a STH, but now, I'm beginning to wonder.