Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Cup tie

Post by josie andrews »

doc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:54 am Sarcastic comment. Just getting really annoyed at the ticketing situation at the moment. You would have thought they would be for sale on the site by now
They are advertised as for sale but when you press buy tickets nothing happens!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't even see a link for the tickets. Are we looking here? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors
I don't see anything about sheffield.

Having problems with season tickets bcause of making changes too late is one thing. Bu thow can they explain not being able to sell standard tickets for the next match. There has to be something wrong with their integration.

Contractual stuff should be being discussed at this stage - by high level execs.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:07 pm I don't even see a link for the tickets. Are we looking here? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors
I don't see anything about sheffield.

Having problems with season tickets bcause of making changes too late is one thing. Bu thow can they explain not being able to sell standard tickets for the next match. There has to be something wrong with their integration.

Contractual stuff should be being discussed at this stage - by high level execs.
https://wiganwarriors.com/

The new site is pathetic! You can’t find half the things you want to read, fixtures etc.

I’ve kept the links open someone posted, sorry can’t think who posted them
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
LesnJanF

Post by LesnJanF »

My first post on the forum.
Having had a similar result as to what Josie posted earlier about the link to Eagles tickets on website ,but nothing there.I emailed ticket office.I received a reply. Emailed timed at 17.12hrs to say that the Chall cup tickets for Sheff Eagles,will go live on the website this evening.for season ticket holders.l hope this is of some help.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

LesnJanF wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:51 pm My first post on the forum.
Having had a similar result as to what Josie posted earlier about the link to Eagles tickets on website ,but nothing there.I emailed ticket office.I received a reply. Emailed timed at 17.12hrs to say that the Chall cup tickets for Sheff Eagles,will go live on the website this evening.for season ticket holders.l hope this is of some help.
Welcome to the site 😊

I went to the ticket office at 4pm & the young lady behind the counter said nobody knew anything about the cup tickets whether online or via the ticket office.

I feel so sorry for the ticket office staff because they are in the firing line of all the frustrated & angry fans who can’t get anything sorted be it season tickets, match tickets etc

The other thing I think is wrong re the saints tickets firstly. Why are season ticket holders allowed FOUR per person?

That surely should stop & be ONE only per season ticket holder. If you’re getting them for other ST holders fair enough but when some are getting 30 - 50 tickets & upwards! Who is to know who they are getting them for?

That isn’t fair for the General public, who for some reason or another don’t have a season ticket but still go to games when they are able or can afford to.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:54 pm
LesnJanF wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:51 pm My first post on the forum.
Welcome to the site 😊

I went to the ticket office at 4pm & the young lady behind the counter said nobody knew anything about the cup tickets whether online or via the ticket office.

I feel so sorry for the ticket office staff because they are in the firing line of all the frustrated & angry fans who can’t get anything sorted be it season tickets, match tickets etc

The other thing I think is wrong re the saints tickets firstly. Why are season ticket holders allowed FOUR per person?

That surely should stop & be ONE only per season ticket holder. If you’re getting them for other ST holders fair enough but when some are getting 30 - 50 tickets & upwards! Who is to know who they are getting them for?

That isn’t fair for the General public, who for some reason or another don’t have a season ticket but still go to games when they are able or can afford to.
I guess it encourages season ticket sales in future. I remember being able to buy cup final tickets because I was a season ticket holder and shareholder, and there being almost none left for general sale after the season ticket sale was over. We even had to queue up overnight to make sure we got them. It was fun though.

All this ticket scarcity for big matches is a great sign for the game. I think Saints already sold out the Wigan game for their fans. Isn't that great to be posting house full signs. I bet the Wire away game is sold out too.

However all this ticket confusion from the club is going to have the opposite effect. They've got to sort it out.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
doc

Post by doc »

Tickets are finally going on sale on 16th March

moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's late, and I'm going to bed, but after just having had dismal failure trying to negotiate the website in search of Saints tickets, I CBA to try again now. Maybe tomorrow. :roll:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

They really need to sort this out ASAP. Cup tie tickets "IF" they go on sale Saturday 16th won't be posted out until Monday probably PM (Latics are at home today) . That doesn't give anyone outside Wigan who needs a physical ticket a lot of time given how poor Royal mail is these days .
I really think someone at the top of the tree needs to get visibly involved to try a reasure fans that work is in progress to sort this fiasco out .
Crappy we comments on social media or the worse than usless website reasures nobody. If a club needs brownie points for social media in this SGN nonsense Wigan are heavily in negative equity at present.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

It is a shambles,one that’s been coming ever since they decided to “upgrade”the ticketing system the near silence,the we know better than you attitude is doing away with all the goodwill they’ve built up in the new era,the communication if you can call it that is for me at least,the worst it’s been.

Stop apologising and do something about it 6 days to sell tickets in is a disgrace
The artist formally known as fozziekskem