Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Cup tie

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

They know the crowd will be pitiful on Friday so they probably can't be arsed . Even giving tickets away for free would present problems at the minute you feel

EW .
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:33 am They know the crowd will be pitiful on Friday so they probably can't be arsed . Even giving tickets away for free would present problems at the minute you feel

EW .
Haha you know as much as I hate to say it you’re probably right
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well they are on sale to season ticket holders & members but apparently ….
THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU
Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.
You cannot make this up!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Looks like the tickets are only a fiver but it won’t let you buy for members in your network.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Im quick to criticise but I hope, with fairness quick to praise the ticketing system worked an absolute treat for me just now,a tenners worth that'll do mending dang do right price, non of this "its the Rfl who set the price"nonsense the club prith=ched it just right for what will be, let bet fair here a reserve side v Sheffield.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
doc

Post by doc »

Not happy with them closing SS - I like to be behind the sticks.

Also, the wording as a bit vague re where SS ticket holders could sit. Does any available seat mean unreserved seating or any that isn't allready held by an existing east/west stand season ticket holder and you have to sit in that particular seat?.

Can see chaos ensuing when someone turns up to their ST seat in the east stand to find someone allready sitting there.

Still no nearer to getting the ST issues sorted out either by the looks of it.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

I’m confused. Sheffield match.
How much is it for a 22 year old?
Concessions, 18 to 24 says £5. But adults and young adults 22 to 24 is £10
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:31 am Well they are on sale to season ticket holders & members but apparently ….
THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU
Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.
You cannot make this up!
You've got what I've got Josie! Rubbish, isn't it? See my post on the Saints tickets thread.
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:| Site says my seat is unavailable (I am a season ticket holder in the East Stand).Unfortunately I don’t have a job that will allow me to sit on the phone for 3-4 hours on Monday trying to get through to the ticket office or letting me have a 1/2 day holiday to go to the ticket office in person at such short notice.Absolute cr@p.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

We all need to sign a petition 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan