Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:46 am I just had another go at buying Saints tickets. Found the game, and logged in OK, but was then told,. I don't have access any further. Would I like to see other membership options? Well, I thought I was a STH, but now, I'm beginning to wonder.
It should say "Season ticket holder" at the right hand top of the page when you have signed in with your email & password.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

All too easy to have a go at the club over this issue and frankly it’s fully deserved it is pitiful that these issues haven’t been sorted out,a few crumbs thrown out to us fans in the form of a bland,we know better than you type PR statement isn’t really good enough.

If this is how billionaire bob is going to run things then come back Ian Lenegan,he wasn’t perfect but for the most part he was there to be seen.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It seems to me what's going on here is that although the club *knows* I am a STH (got a paper ticket for Hudds in the correct seat, etc), and although I have a log-in on the ticketing system, the ticketing system itself doesn't know that I am a STH. Hence I'm not entitled to Saints tickets.

Well this is bloody brilliant, isn't it? Perhaps queuing at the ticket office to speak to a human is my only option? Or do I just give up and resign myself to watching on TV? Frankly, I've already spent more time and bandwidth on trying to sort ticket issues than many more casual fans would bother with. I feel like putting all this in a mail to Kris Radlinski. :evil:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I'm sorry to say that the longer this fiasco goes on the more people might just revert to being armchair fans thinking this is not worth the hassle. Nobody should have to que for hours at the ticket office or on the phone in this day and age. I think it is about time Mr Radlinski made his voice heard regarding what actions he is taking to ensure this mess is sorted asap after all he is supposed to be in overall charge .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

If I try to buy tickets for Sheffield it's the same. The system doesn't recognise that I'm a STH.

Just sent this email to ticket office:

Hi.

I am, or thought I was, a Warriors STH. I have been on Auto-renewal for some years now. I thought the club recognised that OK when I got a paper ticket for the Huddersfield game with the correct seat. However, although I have a log-in on the new ticketing system, when I get past the log-in page and try to access Saints tickets, I'm told there's no access for me, and would I like to see a range of 'membership options'? Same thing with the Sheffield Cup tie. it seems that the ticketing system doesn't recognise that I'm a STH. I even went to "Account Details" to see if I could input that, but it seems not.

I trust this can be sorted out quickly. I have already spent a lot of time and trouble trying to sort of ticketing issues this season. Many less-engaged fans would have stopped bothering! I appreciate it's not your fault, and staff at the ticket office are at the sharp end when it comes to facing down fans' displeasure, but the club really needs to put resources into sorting this out.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm very much thinking exactly along the same lines as EW there! :twisted:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I give up. It just gets worse. Logged into my account to buy tickets my 13 year old grandaughter details come up . With me on her network. I can purchase her ticket but when I go to network and try to select mine it wont let me.
I'm sorry but this is also ticket office because I went down for the 4th time yesterday. Because it would not let me get tickets for saints game and for4th time after spending another 20 minutes explaining and them on computer and saying they have sorted it actually gets worse every time . She now as my account And she is still a male. You couldn't make it up. It's not funny any more. Over 55 years with a season ticket without one hitch until Ticketmaster.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, that's put me off bothering with a personal visit to the ticket office!
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

I purchased my Saints ticket a couple of days ago via ticket master, money taken from my bank account but no acknowledgement of purchase. Is this what anyone else has experienced? with all the comments on here I'm not confident of receiving it.
Looks like a trip to the ticket office on Monday morning I suppose.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I've given up I'm not going GF. We are half way through march and I still don't have a season ticket I paid for last year.

The amount of time this is taking to resolve means that Wigan must be paying penut ls for the service as if we were paying a premium ticket master would have it sorted by now.

I've processed TUPE data quicker that it's taking them to fix this.

I'm just waiting for it to mess up my auto renewal. If it does I'm just not going to bother next year.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.