Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Cup tie

Post by Mike »

Regarding posting tickets out - it would be electronic or print at home wouldn't it. i.e. no need to post unless you want them to do the printing for you? So hopefully that's an improvement for out of towners, not having to worry about the post. This all presupposes the website actually sells you tickets and sends the email which is not a given!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PJC

Post by PJC »

As I understand it the game fixture listing has been changed twice not necessarily the match itself. Saturday afternoon Sheffield to Friday evening Sheffield. Then to Wigan Friday evening ,many fans being confused. You can add to this that many are wondering where they will be sitting.
The body IMG who are trying to make all aspects of the game more appealing must be pulling their hair out.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

PJC wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:22 pm As I understand it the game fixture listing has been changed twice not necessarily the match itself. Saturday afternoon Sheffield to Friday evening Sheffield. Then to Wigan Friday evening ,many fans being confused. You can add to this that many are wondering where they will be sitting.
The body IMG who are trying to make all aspects of the game more appealing must be pulling their hair out.
When was it at Sheffield? Think your confused 😕
PJC

Post by PJC »

Fujiman
Maybe I am. However initially I am convinced that I did see a reference to it being played in Sheffield.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

JARJAR wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 pm :| Site says my seat is unavailable (I am a season ticket holder in the East Stand).Unfortunately I don’t have a job that will allow me to sit on the phone for 3-4 hours on Monday trying to get through to the ticket office or letting me have a 1/2 day holiday to go to the ticket office in person at such short notice.Absolute cr@p.
I made this mistake myself - your season ticket seats should be reserved for you in your account, click on the notifications bell and it should show you 👍
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

benjamaphone wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:14 pm
JARJAR wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 pm :| Site says my seat is unavailable (I am a season ticket holder in the East Stand).Unfortunately I don’t have a job that will allow me to sit on the phone for 3-4 hours on Monday trying to get through to the ticket office or letting me have a 1/2 day holiday to go to the ticket office in person at such short notice.Absolute cr@p.
I made this mistake myself - your season ticket seats should be reserved for you in your account, click on the notifications bell and it should show you 👍
I don’t have any notifications either!

Nothing, nada, nil, zilch! I’m really peed off now. It’s going to be bedlam on Monday morning at the ticket office!

General sale for saints tickets & queries regarding cup tie tickets!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Oh, it will let me buy hospitality seats!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Emm21

Post by Emm21 »

Website is beyond a joke now. Love this club, but I’ve had enough. I have 3 season tickets (well I’ve paid for them!) Website is still saying I only have 1. Therefore, can only buy 1 ticket for the cup match.
So, I’ll not bother going, I’m not going to speak to the staff, it’s not fair on them or us. And they should not be taking any more upset or grief from anyone.
About time the club threw everything at it to get this system up and running correctly. Or they will be losing a lot of money and supporters.
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:evil: :evil: What a complete farce.I can now secure my seat but it wont let me get my fathers ticket who is in “my network”.The whole point of getting my father in my network was due to him having no access to a laptop or mobile.Seems like the system is intended to restrict use to those who are more tech savvy.
Looks like we wont be going on Friday.
Who can I contact at the club to complain about this farce.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

JARJAR wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:51 am :evil: :evil: What a complete farce.I can now secure my seat but it wont let me get my fathers ticket who is in “my network”.The whole point of getting my father in my network was due to him having no access to a laptop or mobile.Seems like the system is intended to restrict use to those who are more tech savvy.
Looks like we wont be going on Friday.
Who can I contact at the club to complain about this farce.
While its far from perfect just log into your dads account and buy the ticket from there's it better noise it perfect far from it but like it or not we are stuck with it because clearly the club sees it as the way forward even though its clearly user unintuitive.

That I could actually buy my tickets yesterday is huge improvement, mind you that being said being able to log in was a. better state of affairs than it had been.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem