Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 pm I've given up I'm not going GF. We are half way through march and I still don't have a season ticket I paid for last year.

The amount of time this is taking to resolve means that Wigan must be paying penut ls for the service as if we were paying a premium ticket master would have it sorted by now.

I've processed TUPE data quicker that it's taking them to fix this.

I'm just waiting for it to mess up my auto renewal. If it does I'm just not going to bother next year.
It’s very sad when staunch supporters, myself included, start to think like this 🙁
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

We are never going to give it up but it really is so sad that it has come to us thinking like this .
I am of the opinion that on behalf of the club Mr Radlinski should come out and apologise for this nonsense and reasure fans that it will be sorted ASAP before the clubs reputation is damaged further.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

In the same boat, fully agree.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i'm not a ST holder and its saying sold out online

do we know at this point if thats genuine or they've put a hold on sales because of all the issues experienced?

i know i would normally accept that sold out means that everything has gone but given the issues and frustration of fans on here and RL fans forum, i dont know whether to go with it or not
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

I too paid for my season tickets in August, but because we have been away I have not yet approached the club regarding this years season tickets. However I believe that Wigan Rugby accepted a contract with me whereby I paid and they would supply. No different to any other purchase. So it will be interesting when, next week I go for our tickets. I will report our experience here.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

the pieman wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:31 am i'm not a ST holder and its saying sold out online

do we know at this point if thats genuine or they've put a hold on sales because of all the issues experienced?

i know i would normally accept that sold out means that everything has gone but given the issues and frustration of fans on here and RL fans forum, i dont know whether to go with it or not
They are sold out, someone was in the cup ticket queue & they couldn’t get one.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
leet197900

Post by leet197900 »

I was told it is the only the first batch that has sold out like in previous years and there would be more coming on sale.

Guess I was told wrong, the club haven't put anything out as yet to say sold out.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:54 am
the pieman wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:31 am i'm not a ST holder and its saying sold out online

Cheers Josie

didnt think i'd get chance to buy one, but with all the issues that the club have had, i was probably hoping they'd still have some left. I know approx 7k ST holders (and can all buy 4 each) with somewhere in the region of 3.5k tickets for Saints, wasnt leaving me with much of a chance :) :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

the pieman wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:11 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:54 am

Cheers Josie

didnt think i'd get chance to buy one, but with all the issues that the club have had, i was probably hoping they'd still have some left. I know approx 7k ST holders (and can all buy 4 each) with somewhere in the region of 3.5k tickets for Saints, wasnt leaving me with much of a chance :) :)
Totally wrong IMO one ticket per season ticket holder. Some one could have ST holder mates who aren’t going & sell them off to non sST holders! So very wrong 🤨
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Update! :D

I got a reply to the email I sent to the ticket office (see previous page of this thread) asking for my phone number to sort it out.

And just now had a call from A Very Nice Woman there, and a Saints ticket is now in the post to me, and a Sheffield e-ticket will be emailed to me in a couple of days, and she was very polite and thank you for your patience etc, and I said, I know it's not your fault, but you're taking the stick, etc. So, all good. But this chaos needs to end soon.