Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

moto748 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 am Update! :D

I got a reply to the email I sent to the ticket office (see previous page of this thread) asking for my phone number to sort it out.

And just now had a call from A Very Nice Woman there, and a Saints ticket is now in the post to me, and a Sheffield e-ticket will be emailed to me in a couple of days, and she was very polite and thank you for your patience etc, and I said, I know it's not your fault, but you're taking the stick, etc. So, all good. But this chaos needs to end soon.
Good glad good outcome for you 😀
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Lets hope it is for everyone else who are struggling to get tickets.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Seems to be sold out now
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzie58 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:06 pm Seems to be sold out now
Yes they have.when I was talking to josie a nice polite young lady fan informed us with some colourful language. 😂😂
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:20 pm
Yes they have.when I was talking to josie a nice polite young lady fan informed us with some colourful language. 😂😂
I can imagine the sort of language used too :lol:
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzie58 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:27 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:20 pm
I can imagine the sort of language used too :lol:
Not my language I don’t say this particular word! Guilty of others but not this one 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

So no tickets on general sale. Up to 4 per season ticket holder. Brilliant :x
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:51 pm So no tickets on general sale. Up to 4 per season ticket holder. Brilliant :x
I agree one ticket per season ticket holder, say it all the time. Two of us bought 3 tickets for season ticket holders one who was at work. Blokes borrowing mates tickets who can’t/not going to buy 20 or 30 + tickets selling them on to numpties who never go to any games bar big games & finals just for the craic, get pissed, cause bother, throw ale over everyone just to say they were there 🤬

I had to queue the same this morning for cup tie tickets because the bloody new ticketing system doesn’t recognise me as a ST holder yet it says I’m a ST holder.

No wonder the people at the top are embarrassed that this should be happening at our great club!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

The silence from the people at the top is deafening. They should be falling over themselves to apologise to the fans and to the ticket office staff for putting them in this position of taking all the flack in the first place.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:23 pm The silence from the people at the top is deafening. They should be falling over themselves to apologise to the fans and to the ticket office staff for putting them in this position of taking all the flack in the first place.

EW
Said it from the start EW! Pathetic!