Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Cup tie

Post by Charriots Offiah »

walshiered wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:17 pm Are most of the problems down to the auto renewal option? I have had nothing since the letter in August saying the money would be taken by a certain date, no email, nothing. When I try to log on as a season ticket holder it asks for a client code but don't have one. I have e-mailed the club with our details but up to now, no answer. I admit I am not computer tec but why is it so difficult. As it stands we will not be going Friday and unless our season tickets come we will not be attending another match. Is there a way to recoup what we have paid as we have not received what we paid for?
No, there down to someone not doing their job correctly.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

walshiered wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm This has got to be down to the club not inputting all its season ticket holders as it seems Ticketmaster does not recognise them so will not allow them to buy before tickets go on general sale. Whoever was responsible for doing this needs to be at the ticket office on Monday and see what a shambles they have caused and how much stress and anxiety it is causing to so many fans.
Well that makes sense, and fits the facts. But if that was the case, they have a list of all STH holders. If, up to now, they've someone only inputted half of them (or whatever) onto the ticketing system, then surely they should email the rest to let them know, and offer them tickets directly, not leave them out in the cold?

I dunno. I'm fed up with giving it bandwidth, to be honest. :evil:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:26 pm
walshiered wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm This has got to be down to the club not inputting all its season ticket holders as it seems Ticketmaster does not recognise them so will not allow them to buy before tickets go on general sale. Whoever was responsible for doing this needs to be at the ticket office on Monday and see what a shambles they have caused and how much stress and anxiety it is causing to so many fans.
Well that makes sense, and fits the facts. But if that was the case, they have a list of all STH holders. If, up to now, they've someone only inputted half of them (or whatever) onto the ticketing system, then surely they should email the rest to let them know, and offer them tickets directly, not leave them out in the cold?

I dunno. I'm fed up with giving it bandwidth, to be honest. :evil:
Me too
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Just a warning anyone going down for tickets . They can't print them out as the tickets don't have a bar code on. They will take payment. And you have to go back to collect some say Thursday some say Friday after 3. I queued for a hour didn't move much so I gave up come home not bothered any more stuff there f#ck#ng tickets
Club should be ashamed of the way there treating loyal fans especially auto renewals we paid for ours on 17th August. Bloody disgrace. Rant over.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just been down to the ticket office for four cup tickets for four season ticket holders

Managed to get our season tickets seats for each person paid for them but…. The problem today is that they can print tickets off but they are no good because it won’t print a barcode! So I’ve paid for tickets & on the ticket office computer the seats are reserved, so I said contact me they are ready to collect.

Been told by others can pick them up on Thursday or Friday.

So get home, & look at my online account and… yes, no tickets reserved & again I haven’t got the privileges to purchase!

What a bloody pi88 up this is. The poor ticket office staff are getting everyone’s anger when it should be aimed at the persons/people who decided to change to an unworkable system for us. There was nothing wrong with the old eticketing system even owd buggers like me could use that but this rigmarole with Ticketmaster is a fecking joke!

It doesn’t take a mad scientist to see what is happening, this system is just not working for everyone.

It’s okay for all the people who work at the club who get complimentary tickets for games it’s poor old Joe Public who put the money into the club week in week out that are getting themselves worked up, angry & frustrated!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:21 am Just been down to the ticket office for four cup tickets for four season ticket holders

Managed to get our season tickets seats for each person paid for them but…. The problem today is that they can print tickets off but they are no good because it won’t print a barcode! So I’ve paid for tickets & on the ticket office computer the seats are reserved, so I said contact me they are ready to collect.

Been told by others can pick them up on Thursday or Friday.

So get home, & look at my online account and… yes, no tickets reserved & again I haven’t got the privileges to purchase!

What a bloody pi88 up this is. The poor ticket office staff are getting everyone’s anger when it should be aimed at the persons/people who decided to change to an unworkable system for us. There was nothing wrong with the old eticketing system even owd buggers like me could use that but this rigmarole with Ticketmaster is a fecking joke!

It doesn’t take a mad scientist to see what is happening, this system is just not working for everyone.

It’s okay for all the people who work at the club who get complimentary tickets for games it’s poor old Joe Public who put the money into the club week in week out that are getting themselves worked up, angry & frustrated!

But it's not josie. Talking to a bloke when was in queue he had been a ticket seller for 33 years and could not get a ticket because he didn't exist in system 🙄
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Club is becoming too corporate and losing its community values. If it doesn’t make money they’re not bothered. Pay for everything that’s why I’m doing rugby research at more accessible clubs whilst I can.

As long as the corporate is filled eh
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:27 pm Club is becoming too corporate and losing its community values. If it doesn’t make money they’re not bothered. Pay for everything that’s why I’m doing rugby research at more accessible clubs whilst I can.

Yes I’ve noticed a change too I’m still waiting for the WCC trophy to be brought round to the east stand still had to get over to do all those interviews eh and sod the fans,I will say half a dozen or so did the usual come over to applaud but that was it not impressed as you may well have guessed
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzie58 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:08 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:27 pm Club is becoming too corporate and losing its community values. If it doesn’t make money they’re not bothered. Pay for everything that’s why I’m doing rugby research at more accessible clubs whilst I can.

Yes I’ve noticed a change too I’m still waiting for the WCC trophy to be brought round to the east stand still had to get over to do all those interviews eh and sod the fans,I will say half a dozen or so did the usual come over to applaud but that was it not impressed as you may well have guessed
East stand is more or less totally ignored because of the LED boards in front of us! And yet we keep being told you can’t leave by the disabled access until all the players have left the field!! Yeah right, they all at the south & west stands having selfies, signing autographs, & talking to family, friends & fans while us in the east stand most of the time have to wait!
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:54 pm
fozzie58 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:08 pm

East stand is more or less totally ignored because of the LED boards in front of us! And yet we keep being told you can’t leave by the disabled access until all the players have left the field!! Yeah right, they all at the south & west stands having selfies, signing autographs, & talking to family, friends & fans while us in the east stand most of the time have to wait!
35 mins we where kept back that night it is ridiculous why sky insist on having dozy,beeeky mick and titch by the corner flag just makes thing even worse get back to their nice warm studio it doesn’t add anything having gurning going on from the crowd behind them
The artist formally known as fozziekskem