Craig Lingatd on IMG.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Craig Lingatd on IMG.

Post by morley pie eater »

Some forthright and interesting comments by Craig Lingard on the response to IMG at Cas in this week's League Express.

I can't post a link, but he's basically saying that Cas are gaming the system by putting money into meeting IMG "off-field" criteria rather than investing in the squad.

Unintended consequences?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
the pieman

Re: Craig Lingatd on IMG.

Post by the pieman »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 am Some forthright and interesting comments by Craig Lingard on the response to IMG at Cas in this week's League Express.

I can't post a link, but he's basically saying that Cas are gaming the system by putting money into meeting IMG "off-field" criteria rather than investing in the squad.

Unintended consequences?
that's tough luck in my opinion. they have had 25+ years to invest in off field activities / stadium etc, and have failed to do so. He's the one now complaining that he cant do what he wants with the squad

Unfortunately, its all about the money and they want the SL money, so need to spend to receive