Coming up this week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Coming up this week

Post by josie andrews »

* Four Warriors teams will be in action this weekend.

* First Team and Women in Challenge Cup action

* Scholars take on St Helens at home with Reserves also in action.

FOUR WIGAN WARRIORS TEAMS WILL BE IN ACTION THIS WEEK, WITH THREE GAMES ON HOME SOIL.

Wednesday

It’s Derby Day for our Warriors Scholars this Wednesday as they take on St Helens at Robin Park Arena (7pm K.O.)

Season Ticket Holders can gain entry for free, please show confirmation email of a Season Ticket purchase. Non-Season Ticket Holders is £5 Adults and £3 Concessions.

Our on-site bar will be open for the fixture, serving hot and cold drinks. Please note that the bar is card only.

Friday

The first team kick-off the week as they take on Sheffield Eagles at the DW Stadium in the Sixth Round of the Betfred Challenge Cup (8pm K.O.)

Tickets are now on General Sale online and at the DW Stadium Ticket Office. Full ticket details can be found HERE.

Saturday

On Saturday, our Reserves side return to action for Round 2 as they face Bradford Bulls at Robin Park Arena (12pm K.O.)

Season Ticket Holders can gain entry for free, please show confirmation email of a Season Ticket purchase. Non-Season Ticket Holders is £5 Adults and £3 Concessions.

Our on-site bar will be open for the fixture, serving hot and cold drinks. Please note that the bar is card only.

Sunday

Finally, our Women are in Betfred Women’s Challenge Cup action once again this Sunday for game two of the group stages.

They travel to face Barrow Raiders at Craven Park (2pm K.O.) as they aim to follow up their fantastic 68-0 opening round victory over Salford on Sunday.

Tickets are £5 and can be bought in advance from Barrow Raiders online HERE. https://www.barrowrlfc.com/tickets/

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/03/ ... s-week-56/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Re: Coming up this week

Post by doc »

Has anyone found a link to the scholarship fixtures? Cant find one on the club website or the RFL website.

Will see how I go on getting in for free with my as yet non-existant season ticket.

Didnt even receive a renewal email so cant even show that. I do know the money went from my bank back in August though.

Thanks