Wigan squad for Sheffield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Wigan squad for Sheffield

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:27 am
Mike wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:31 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:53 pm
I knew that,im always scared when either him french or smith get a knock.I do believe we are knackered without them three
As Lammy found out. But you take the three best players out of any side and it will significantly weaken them. We're not much different to others in that regard. However, our defence and commitment will remain, even if we lack attacking flare.
Spot on 😊
Except that it's 'flair'! :twisted:
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Unless they're rear-mounted like England football fans.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:15 pm

As Lammy found out. But you take the three best players out of any side and it will significantly weaken them. We're not much different to others in that regard. However, our defence and commitment will remain, even if we lack attacking flare.
Spot on 😊
I wasn’t going to pull him up on his spelling, seen other examples too. But he isn’t the only one 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:07 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:15 pm

Spot on 😊
I wasn’t going to pull him up on his spelling, seen other examples too. But he isn’t the only one 😂😂
Well I never.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:35 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:53 pm
I knew that,im always scared when either him french or smith get a knock.I do believe we are knackered without them three
I disagree mike ,no other super league team has three players anywhere near these three.Unfortunately all our attack is based on these three.
So name saints best three attacking players and tell me how they would have the same attacking threat without them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Incidentally, that “flare/flair” comment may be entirely misconceived. Lots of people end up replacing one word with another which sounds the same (a homonym I think it’s called), either because of phone etc spellcheck or a simple lapse in concentration. I often get their and there mixed up not because I don’t no the difference, but just because when I am in a hurry or tired I get it wrong. Anyway, as long as we understand what is being said, its all gud to mi.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:57 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:35 pm

I disagree mike ,no other super league team has three players anywhere near these three.Unfortunately all our attack is based on these three.
So name saints best three attacking players and tell me how they would have the same attacking threat without them.
Lomax welsby and the hooker.Yes they would be weakened but they are no way as influential as our three
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Clearly taking no chances, a very strong 17 named. I thought we'd rest a couple more so I hope we end the evening injury free. Best of luck to the boys.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Team

23 Hampshire
2 Miski
3 Keighran
4 Wardle
5 Marshall
6 French
7 Smith
16 Thompson
9 O'Neill
10 Byrne
21 Nsemba
12 Farrell
13 Ellis

Substitutes
19 Dupree
15 Mago
20 Hill
17 Leeming
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 pm Incidentally, that “flare/flair” comment may be entirely misconceived. Lots of people end up replacing one word with another which sounds the same (a homonym I think it’s called), either because of phone etc spellcheck or a simple lapse in concentration. I often get their and there mixed up not because I don’t no the difference, but just because when I am in a hurry or tired I get it wrong. Anyway, as long as we understand what is being said, its all gud to mi.
:D nice.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐